Reviews for A War of Two Kinds
Saissister chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
o.o update soon im blown away xD
Rebecca Fitton chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
please continue
hipa chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
Well this seems interesting, and very good story!

What the hell has happend to Flitwick? and why Sev is teaching Charms? and what the hell Harry saw in that crystalball!...etc.

I really, really need to know, so please continue this soon!
risi chapter 3 . 1/23/2004
After reading Switched I decided to look at your other stories. I really like this one too, but I notice that you haven't updated in a very long while. Have you abandoned it or are you hopeful that you will someday get back to it? Would love to know what Harry saw in the xtal ball.
penny chapter 3 . 10/29/2003
Mean cliffy! Update soon please!
Ara chapter 3 . 9/13/2003
This is a good story, and its been three MONTHS, wheres the next chapter? *puts hands on hips* If you dont update soon, no socks for Christmas... (wait, no, that's just cruel, forget I said it. *grins*) Anywayz, awesome story, pleease update soon! *begs*
Shauna chapter 3 . 8/20/2003
Hi ya Addy! Just thought I would read some of your slash fanfiction, I liked this one alot! Were's the next chapter? ) I also miss IKYFB! Well talk to you later! Shauna
slytherinsela chapter 3 . 7/29/2003
hey, awesome job. interesting about snape.. that man is so confusing...
Maugre7 chapter 3 . 7/11/2003
Dun dun dun cliffhanger. What did Harry see?
doesn't matter chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
great story so far. one of the better HP/SS. Please add more soon!
Slrmn82 chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
Hey, I love this fic so far. It is a little confusing when you abruptly change scenes but other then that it's great. Write more please :-)
Shera chapter 3 . 6/19/2003
I love the pairing but I think you need to try making a smoother scene change. Other than that, I would only say that longer shapters make it so you don't have to upload as many.
lee chapter 3 . 6/15/2003
No more cliffe hangers and I'll love you forever right back!
Lady Lightning chapter 3 . 6/14/2003
The last comment snape made was odd, A detention in his office? Now that is interesting...
Maugre7 chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
I really like the first chapters can't wait to read more.