Reviews for Clean Sneak
helenemc chapter 11 . 3/7/2021
Fantastic story! Bella needs to be very careful with Jake; he is no gentleman. Looking forward to the next update.
helenemc chapter 9 . 3/7/2021
I can't believe that Charlie doesn't know what Black is. Loved Bella knocking him down.
helenemc chapter 5 . 3/6/2021
Love the way Bella took over in the kitchen to help them out. Now she understands Edward's situation a little more.
helenemc chapter 2 . 3/6/2021
As fate would have it he would fall for the daughter of the commissioner.
helenemc chapter 1 . 3/6/2021
Great beginning!
Denny52 chapter 10 . 2/15/2021
So much fun to read, as usual.
myspunkette chapter 11 . 2/13/2021
Can’t believe I started this story this morning and finished it only hours laterI’m dying for more, please post another chapter!
Gigileexo chapter 11 . 2/10/2021
Sure is a whirlwind romance, so I think the engagement is pretty perfect for these two. I hope Seth doesn't think she's working against Cullen, that could blow their whole cover. Hope to hear more from these two and you ladies soon!
-Gigi xo
amelia chapter 11 . 1/31/2021
i love this so much! Nineteen and she is gonna marry him! You both are awesome and so thankful you share with us️
Azlady2003 chapter 11 . 1/30/2021
so I'm thinking they tried their deaths and took their middle names why else would isabella hobby marie and Edward by Anthony. loved the update
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 1/30/2021
Makes me miss the days when goin' to the movies in luxurious theaters instead of drive-ins was a classy date LOL! As movin' too fast and bein' too young, when did that ever stop anyone who's found their one and only at any age?
KDMCAM chapter 11 . 1/25/2021
He was worried she would turn him down. I can’t wait to see what he does now that she said yes!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/22/2021
Cullen and Kitten.
Engaged! Everything is fast and passionate with them...Love it.
I'm pretty sure when they finally do it, I'm gonna need a nitro tablet or two!
Thanks~
agmarshmallow chapter 11 . 1/24/2021
this is so wonderfully written! keeps me on the edge of my seat. can’t wait for the next one!
amogle chapter 11 . 1/23/2021
Loved it can’t wait for more
793 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »