Reviews for Clean Sneak
iambeagle chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
Yessssssssssssssssss! Ready for this.
Connachtpa chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
I love the image of 90 Year old Anthony and Marie on the beach with their family. Can’t wait to read the rest!
LozzofLondon chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
Ahh! I love it! I’m as intrigued as Emma!

Great start, ladies! I’m so excited for more!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
So excited for this new story. It was such a pleasure chatting with both of you last night. Looking forward to this adventure!

Thanks!
Sally
Maritimers Lovefanfiction chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
Well, of course I'm hooked already. Amazing start, you teazes!
Lilypad10 chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
I’m so excited about this story and I can’t wait to read more.
emsmom01 chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
Ladies...My daughter happens to be named Emily aka Emma aka Em...who also happens to be a snarky teenager with Ho ey brown hair...while I am dying for this to unfold I am touched that you unknowingly wrote my baby girl into this fic. I am as impatient as Emma for this to unfold.
Edwardspetwolf chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
I see a new story from you two and I immediately hit follow. So excited for this!
biblepam chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
Thanks for sharing.. Teens are such a pain at times.. (I'm glad mine are in their 30's now and I don't have to deal,,even though mine were relatively easy teens) Looking forward to following along with ya.
Lizzie Paige chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
We’re off and running! So looking forward to seeing where you take us with this. Bonnie and Clyde vs Romeo and Juliet; let’s see which one wins out. I love this era. Strapping myself in for the ride!
And...thanks for the shout out ladies. :) xx
Sukiethree chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
First chapter!
Like the view of the future
From your Sneak Preview, I just know this is gonna be great fun
Just don’t kill them both off like both Romeo & Juliet, and Bonnie & Clyde
Never liked those endings
On with the show and looking forward to every chapter
I know I’m gonna love it
Sue
mnnlisa chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
Looks like this will be a great story.
SoLongAndGoodnight-x chapter 1 . 9/21/2020