Reviews for The Girl on the Streets
DancingWithWolvesXx chapter 20 . 10/20
I found this story last night and was up until 5am reading it to finish it! Thank you SO much for providing such a genuine anad heartfelt story. I hope you continue to write, an epilogue would be even more amazing, Even if it was a short story to let us know where they are today. Married? Kids? Does Sakura have a new career? Finish school? I'm amazed by this story and it genuinely just made me happy. Thank you!
jerkbound27 chapter 20 . 10/19
I love this story! Can't get over it so I'm reading it again from start
NaluGrey chapter 20 . 10/18
This last chapter was sooooooooo sweet!
Nikki Root chapter 20 . 10/18
I'm sad. I'm going to miss this story. I enjoyed waking up everyday to find the update! Thank you so much! Hope to hear from you soon!
Seijuuro-chan chapter 20 . 10/18
wow its over. very fast for good story. cant believe the journey is over. for now. thank you for making n finishing this story. hopefully there will be other story from you. thank you and stay healthy! see you on your next story
I'm so happy I was able to read this gem. Truly one of the best out there. You updating is one of the things I look forward every night. Great story line, great characters, great build up. Kudos to you! I hope to read more of your stories. Take care always!
Adaira chapter 20 . 10/18
Oh my gosh. This whole story was AMAZING. I can’t wait to see what else you put out. I was obsessed with this story! First thing I looked for during my coffee!
You need to make some omake for the last paragraphs haha thank you so much for this story :)
You mentioned Shizune! I was also kind of looking forward to Tenten, Ino, and Tsunade. But that's OK if my favorite girls aren't here. This fiction is great. Why did you end it there with just one chapter remaining, though? I'm crying. This is giving me anxiety! I will lose one story that I look forward to on the daily. But thank you so much for this. It's the story I didn't know I need. I just...I'm going to miss this. TT TT
Seijuuro-chan chapter 19 . 10/17
i wil only say this: aaaarrgggg!
jerkbound27 chapter 18 . 10/16
Loving the roller coaster ride of emotions
Seijuuro-chan chapter 18 . 10/16
its so cute about how itachi is at lost of where to take sakura on first date lol
best chapter ever
this story is sooooooooooooooo good
I really love it
Seijuuro-chan chapter 17 . 10/15
yay finally they get back together! pls let it be there a lovey dovey scene lol
ftyuio chapter 17 . 10/15
I pulled my hair out at Itachi's antics, cried with Sakura, and jumping for joy in the span of one chapter. oh, what power you hold with your words. I hope you continue to write.
a selfish request: Please dedicate one full chapter consist of fluffiness for the idiot and his little girlfriend. haha sorry