Reviews for Born Weapons
MagentaMusings chapter 6 . 11/23
This is Very, Very Good. Thank you for writing!
Couldn't get through the opening monologue of edginess, i don't normally mind au but this is setting up to up to be unrecognizable as naruto fic beyond names.
Le055Li0n chapter 6 . 10/10
Jeese, that's heavy, really well written though.
OldGuard77 chapter 6 . 9/10
I like these protags. But I miss Mordred (
daow2 chapter 2 . 7/26
Beautiful reveal at the end. I was a little bit taken aback by the rewrite of the timespan since the founding of village with the extra Kage additions and such, but I can totally understand the reason why.

Hopefully it will allow for interesting political tensions and possibly wars, I think it could make for a very compelling story in this darker and grittier world, sure makes far more sense than allied shinobi vs final boss tobito/madara/kaguya.

I have great hopes for this, I'm enjoying this realistic take on the shinobi world and the writing looks to be of good quality and capable of delivering it trough.
Yo this is really fucking good
The Jingo chapter 6 . 7/8
Good fic
adelheidedavis chapter 6 . 6/22
mother of god this chapter is beautiful
Zentari2238 chapter 5 . 6/20
...

Mixed feelings on this. I really, REALLY like your worldbuilding and characterization. On the other hand, you want to have your cake and eat it too; Team Seven is here, and they are more or less the same, even though the background you've established doesn't support it in the least (from ranks to supposed personality).

Bite the bullet and commit instead of trying to shoehorn canon T7.
jordanlink7856 chapter 6 . 6/17
This worldbuilding is... intense. It's crazy, oh so deep and feels like it goes on with no end in sight. It's wonderful seeing you introduce and establish characters, and then throw them at this amazing world for us to see. I'm so glad to be along for the ride.
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 6/17
I love this chapter, it giving the entire world so much more history and depth that I never really realized I wanted.
Yuzuki476 chapter 2 . 6/1
Well done with this chapter and why is sasuke interested in hinata?and saving naruto and sakura?.
Yuzuki476 chapter 1 . 6/1
Thank you for making this a naruto story and am glad that sakura is helping naruto and I like this version of sakura.
Xyfa chapter 6 . 5/11
This is an incredible AU. I hope you continue it one day.
GNB chapter 6 . 4/24
This story is awesome. This is how "Narutoverse" really should be like. Waiting to see more chapters.