Reviews for Born Weapons
In Like Vin chapter 4 . 10/19
Absolutely love how you've subverted yet essentially captured each character. Can't wait for more!
In Like Vin chapter 1 . 10/19
Just finished the first chapter and am absolutely hooked. If this was a one-shot and ended here, I'd be more than happy. But can't wait to dive into the rest!
Great arc. Team 7 finally comes together. I look forward to more.
Notnoice chapter 4 . 10/15
I love this. The world building doesnt feel cramped at all.
FaeBreeze chapter 4 . 10/14
Damn. Hard to tell which way is up. I have the feeling that this story will be all shades of gray, but I can appreciate that you aren't doing any spoon feeding. I really enjoyed Kakashi's perspective; he's so much more complex than the others, and his motivations opaque. While you can see flashes of mischief, grief and maybe even social awkwardness, he is still a mystery. A Kakashi who left Obito to die alone? Who still holds loyalty to ROOT? I guess under a Konoha with true military dictatorship, and a deeper cultural weight on tradition, I can see it. Plot aside, your writing itself is, as usual, an absolute pleasure to read. Thank you for sharing the excellent story.
Joeseph21 chapter 4 . 10/14
I am loving this new rendition of born weapons, though I figured it was too much to hope for weekly posts, when can we expect arc 2 to begin?
Thanks for the chapter, it's good !
SmilingToTheAbyss chapter 4 . 10/14
I love how every word on this story just oozes backstory, personality and worldbuilding.

As the plot goes forward and we get to discover what drives the story, I'll be able to say for sure how great it really is, but, so far, this has potential, oh so much potential.

Congratulations for writing it.
TotoroX92 chapter 4 . 10/14
The one handed lightning seal is the Shocker.
I love it.
Zabzab chapter 4 . 10/14
The only thing I question in this chapter is Naruto's absolutely crass attitude. It's beyond disrespect for someone's status, which I would understand but still should be punished given the worldbuilding. Naruto being dismissive of Kakashi's father being reinstated is just Naruto being a pure asshole. I dont get what in their interraction made Kakashi want to talk to such a crass little boy about the Uzumaki clan.

I get Naruto had it rough here but that doesn't mean others should allow him to be an ass.

Best writing to you,
"Long ago," Kakashi began, "when the first Hokage founded this village, the other mighty clans raced to imitate him, creating their own villages. Only eight still survive. The four other elemental nations, the seats of the other Kage – and the four demilitarized zones that buffer the five nations. But there were others. In the early days, there were dozens."

You mean nine survive, Konohathe 4 other elemental nations4 buffer zones equals nine surving hidden villages
Scarease chapter 4 . 10/14
well political feld a complex and interesting one.
So is Danzou a power hungry warmongering Hawk or Not?
draco366 chapter 1 . 10/14
It's great to see another quick upload, even if there are a couple mistakes in it. I'm really glad to see team 7 back together, one of my worries when this fic started was that it would be missing the friendship and comradery that i think is kinda central to the naruto world.
Amatsumi chapter 4 . 10/14
Is he Danzo's successor here too?
Akamatt chapter 4 . 10/13
This story is very nuanced and well-written. Kakashi's character already has a lot depth already and add his loyalty is being challenged adds a lot of intrigue.