Reviews for Born Weapons
yindragonkiba chapter 6 . 5/17
Love it thus far wish there was more
weirdisthebestpolicy chapter 6 . 4/28
Great Story!
weirdisthebestpolicy chapter 2 . 4/27
Really unexpected twist.
Did not guess that Itachi was hokage.
weirdisthebestpolicy chapter 1 . 4/27
weirdisthebestpolicy chapter 1 . 4/27
Amazing Chapter!
sburlisonmoffatt chapter 1 . 4/12
Such a great story! Hope you continue it.
MagentaMusings chapter 6 . 11/23/2021
This is Very, Very Good. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2021
Couldn't get through the opening monologue of edginess, i don't normally mind au but this is setting up to up to be unrecognizable as naruto fic beyond names.
Le055Li0n chapter 6 . 10/10/2021
Jeese, that's heavy, really well written though.
OldGuard77 chapter 6 . 9/10/2021
I like these protags. But I miss Mordred (
daow2 chapter 2 . 7/26/2021
Beautiful reveal at the end. I was a little bit taken aback by the rewrite of the timespan since the founding of village with the extra Kage additions and such, but I can totally understand the reason why.

Hopefully it will allow for interesting political tensions and possibly wars, I think it could make for a very compelling story in this darker and grittier world, sure makes far more sense than allied shinobi vs final boss tobito/madara/kaguya.

I have great hopes for this, I'm enjoying this realistic take on the shinobi world and the writing looks to be of good quality and capable of delivering it trough.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2021
Yo this is really fucking good
The Jingo chapter 6 . 7/8/2021
Good fic
adelheidedavis chapter 6 . 6/22/2021
mother of god this chapter is beautiful
Zentari2238 chapter 5 . 6/20/2021
...

Mixed feelings on this. I really, REALLY like your worldbuilding and characterization. On the other hand, you want to have your cake and eat it too; Team Seven is here, and they are more or less the same, even though the background you've established doesn't support it in the least (from ranks to supposed personality).

Bite the bullet and commit instead of trying to shoehorn canon T7.