Reviews for Born Weapons
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
Great story! Looking forward to reading what happens next!
Lilthug chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
Looking forward to more!
Thaago chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
This was a fun read! I'm looking forward to more.
inayeth chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
Intriguing and promising start.

I've read S:T7 and I liked it quite a bit. A shame that it's dead but oh well. You da boss. You don't owe your readers anything tbh and I'm just glad you took the time to write what you did.

I'm glad you're writing a story with the similar, more militarilistic take on Shinobi education. The AU concept you've devised is frankly among the best in the fics I've read. So many writers with so little imagination in the Naruto universe and then there are writers like you who are simply bold enough to go radically different.

Quick question. How far along with this story are you? A chapter or two? Or do you have a rough outline to follow?
Alicy-sunberg chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
Alright. What a fucking ride. Sign me up Jimmy I’m fucking in. GOD I DIDN’T KNOW I COULD MISS A WRITING I HAVEN’T EVEN READ IN SO LONG.

SHOW ME THAT YANG CLONE I CAN WAIT A YEAR IF I HAVE TO.

Also the Sakura and Naruto dynamics is the fucking best in this one. Bring ‘em dorks. I WANT MORE DORKS. “Yeah. But WHY?” *cackles*

Also Hyuuga Hinata hokage was like the bitch slap of Konohagakure history and I’m here for it. I never read so fast through a piece of worldbuilding like this before, and that says something about me, if you look at the obnoxious number of fanfic I subscribed to.
OlympianChaos chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
It’s been a long time since I read the previous one and I can’t really remember the details of the plot. That’s a good thing! Now I get to read this new and improved version with fresh eyes. This chapter was great, keep up the good work!
whiteleopard1124 chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
I'm really glad to see that you're writing once more. Shinobi: Team 7 is a masterpiece as far as I'm concerned and judging by this chapter alone I'm certain you'll strike gold yet again.
threado chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
Great begining! It's been a looong time since i read shinobi team7 but i remember it was good! Keep going
Zel77 chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
Nice to see you writing again, man.

I loved the old lore in your Team 7 fic. Creative with the Kage, and you had cool ideas about chakra, enhancements and the Shinobi world.

The naruto fandom has dwindled ever since, so I don't know if you'll see much in the way of reviews, but I'll leave mine here. This one is off to a promising start, and I wish you luck.
Dr. Valentine chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
I'll be honest, I don't really remember how the plot to this stories predecessor went, I just remember really liking it. So far I really like this too, so hopefully I'll enjoy it just as much.
vncoat chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
Well this is exciting. Not even a tenth of the way in and I'm already hooked
ZaydenBlaze47 chapter 1 . 9/22/2020