Reviews for Born Weapons
Anonymoose chapter 3 . 3/16/2021
This whole chapter just feels pointless. And it's a ridiculous setup. Marrying them both off? For political bullcrap? To two complete OCs with utterly no development and no personality of their own? What in the hell? Man, I don't know what you're thinking with this story, but the whole thing comes across like you've been doing drugs.
Anonymoose chapter 1 . 3/16/2021
Honestly I don't enjoy this story at all. I've tried reading it a few times now and I simply don't enjoy anything about it. Your interpretations of the characters, the world, the backstory, the mode of storytelling, the dialogue. None of it. Every bit of this story is inferior to the original in every fashion I can see as a reader and a fan.

Yes I know I'm leaving this review on chapter one, but once more I tried to read this story based solely on how much I adored S:T7, but once again found myself desperately disappointed.
sakamism chapter 6 . 3/1/2021
I continue to be intrigued by this almost Game of Thrones-esque take on Naruto. Can't wait to see Gaara in this world. Naruto picking up the knife he'd thrown again later in the fight was a nice touch. It was just occasionally hard to tell what was going on, but maybe that's cuz I got five or six hours sleep before reading this fight scene.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/15/2021
fire chapter as always
Panda.k1ng chapter 1 . 2/13/2021
Are yang clones going to turn out to be the shadow clone?
TheDragonOfAwesomeness chapter 6 . 2/11/2021
Yeah, this is def my favorite fic on this site. Probably the best fic I've read in years.
threado chapter 6 . 2/10/2021
another good chapter! keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2021
Sigh, and all this for the control over iron mines.
Woe to the nature of humanity.
Wings As Eagles chapter 6 . 2/10/2021
I loved the changes you made to the world. Very cool.
akamatt67 chapter 6 . 2/9/2021
Fantastic chapter! Naruto's fight was well written and intense. The world-building is top notch.
Ductvillefounder chapter 6 . 2/9/2021
"Well, when two geopolitical entities hate each other very much-" Omg lmao how did you get the characterisation for Kakashi so perfect. AMAZING CHAPTER! ️️️
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2021
holy, this is gold! hope to see more
Hypocrite1 chapter 6 . 2/8/2021
Loved the chapter, keep this up and it might end up becoming one of my favorite Naruto fanfics. You've done a great job so far showing a little bit of the difference in history and the world, especially loved the Kakashi perspective last chapter in his talk with Guy and Itachi and the Nosuri story this chapter. The action scene was also very well done, didn't even realize this was the first actual fight the team has been in until the end bit between Kakashi and Naruto. They've got a ways to go, but it'll be fun to see them get there. Kakashi doing a great job in his role as the goofy badass. Can't wait to see the absolute shit show I'm sure the path to Kazekage for Temari will be, though I do hope we get a glimpse of Gaara and Kankuro and hopefully not as corpses. Good work and hope to see the next one soon!
In Like Vin chapter 6 . 2/8/2021
The jacket of an excellent scifi book called "Snow Crash" describes it as "a mind-altering romp through a future America so bizarre, so outrageous… you'll recognize it immediately."

I feel the same way about your treatment of the Naruto universe - completely bonkers and yet somehow true to its essence. Can't wait to read more!
SmilingToTheAbyss chapter 6 . 2/7/2021
Another awesome chapter. Might be the best of all so far, in my opinion.

The writing is beautiful. The voices of every character are well executed. Every piece of lore is amazing to read.

Enough gushing. That is a goddamn awesome fic that keeps getting better at every chapter.

282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »