Reviews for Born Weapons
BrazeRancor chapter 6 . 2/7/2021
Such are the horrors of war. I throughly enjoyed the fight with the Nosuri, they seem like an interesting group and Sand ships are always cool!
Kalstorm99 chapter 6 . 2/7/2021
nice chapter.
Lilthug chapter 6 . 2/7/2021
Good chapter!
Alicy-sunberg chapter 6 . 2/7/2021
Mmmaaaaaan The action the skippers THIS was one epic showdown, it went full Madmax desert pirates, this was so fucking cool. Naruto’s first kill. This scene was so poignant and tense it was amazing. (Press F to pay respect for Red)

And the LOOORE ALL THIS LORE I COULD EAT ALL OF THAT UP ! The idea of cultural violation to provoke a nation in going to war, this was brillant. And the fate of Temari’s mother was tragic, you can definitely agree that a debt is owed, my word.

It’s good to be back and keep up the good work because this is a work of art right there! Thank you for the chapter
dispair17 chapter 6 . 2/7/2021
Really glad to read this chapter. Giving us some delightful world building here, as well as some genuinely terrible stuff that Konoha's done in the past. I appreciate that, because all too often you'll have people portraying a village of professional assassins as somehow pacifistic and entirely principled. Eagerly awaiting the next update, as always.
Mr. Priscilla CB chapter 5 . 1/10/2021
Wow, the world you've built here is the best I've seen on the site. you are a master at your craft like the many shinobi portrayed in this story. will be patently and excitedly awaiting new chapters. absolutely breath taking. thank you, and until next time.
xXBangtanTrashXx chapter 5 . 12/30/2020
I read this all in one setting and i can confidently say this is truly a work of art i really cant wait to see what you do next with this i really enjoy hpw original this is and cant wait to see what you do next
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2020
Do you think it’s wise to have Sasuke “own” his teammates, it makes for weird team dynamics
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2020
The Sasuke wank is getting a bit tiring
ScipioTheThird chapter 5 . 12/27/2020
This is an amazing read. It's like you took all the flaws from the old team 7 fic and threw them out the window, leaving a fanfiction that approaches perfection. I love to see how you've grown as a writer and author, and I absolutely look forward to reading more of this!
Amun565 chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
I am blown away by the first chapter. Amazing
InvokeFear chapter 5 . 12/6/2020
I rarely left a review on stories that I read, but damn man this gotta be the best AU fic in the fandom. Your worldbuilding is crazy, the word had some
sakamism chapter 5 . 12/5/2020
I'm reading cuz I loved Shinobi: Team 7 and this is looking very interesting too. Love the worldbuilding. Love what you've done with the Inuzuka! Love how left-field the plot is (I don't think I've ever seen a first mission similar to this one at all). I will say it felt like this chapter wasn't proofread very meticulously - more grammatical/punctuation mistakes. But overall this is great, very glad that I found this.
Fangirl chapter 5 . 12/1/2020
I guess the writing is original, too many words if you are a casual reader. The premise is promising though a little overreaching. Pro is that they are not overpowered. Con for feeling to technical. I guess you don't want the drama. But why do naruto and sakura need to get married though? I mean really is it for the sake of plot as means to join uchiha clan or for the sake of drama further down. From your previous writing you seem to lean sasuhina. If this turns out the same i don't how i'll deal with it. You've already broken my sasusaku and naruhina dreams.
garden1 chapter 5 . 11/30/2020
Very interesting AU setup you have here. Seems like you've de-opowered shinobi quite a bit which I'm not a fan of but added a lot of cool worldbuilding so I'll b following! Great stuff :)
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »