Reviews for Born Weapons
Alicy-sunberg chapter 4 . 10/13/2020
Maaan. That was so good. So much to unpack here. And so Kakashi is very much less untethered by responsabilités than he was in the original work. The play with his loyalties with the Uchiha and ROOT will be interesting to see. And boy is that to my fancy! I am straight up fascinated by this writing of the character. I cannot wait to see more dynamics between him and the others.
His chat with Naruto was so great. I love that Naruto is an existence that brings so many people into perspective, and not just with straightforward words. Just everything that he does shows what lies underneath. The hunger, the willfulness, it’s so good. I love that even one chapter into Kakashi’s character he’s already learning something from the kids.
The fighting was so fucking well written I was on the edge of my sit the whole time. I know it’s a pain to write but if you have any more in store, I’ll eat that shit up.
BrazeRancor chapter 4 . 10/13/2020
Damn. So many twists and turns it never ends. I don’t think I’ve ever been blown away so consistently, chapter after chapter. You’ve outdone yourself.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2020
It's odd nobody suggest for Naruto to just join the Hatake, that would give him the clan history he desires and he already married a Hatake, it would also remove the conflict of showing Kakashi his notes. Even if the Hatake don't want to pollute the main line with dense chakra, they could just have Naruto be the founder of a branch family.
rainbowpuppies chapter 4 . 10/13/2020
Another great chapter! You're uploading incredibly fast which is honestly amazing. I really enjoyed how you portrayed Kakashi here - especially in regards to his playfulness in the beginning. Not only was it good character development (showing the audience his skill and his personality both in terms of his humour and Sasuke) but it was also just really fun to read and imagine.

I'm excited to see Kakashi fail upwards at teaching and I can't wait how to see how you spin Sakura in this. Both Sasuke and Naruto have pretty solid niche's to fill in the team (as I see it - Ninjutsu/Tactical(?) and Heavy Hitter) while this Sakura can still go in any direction. Perhaps Tsunade-strength after-all? But more likely I imagine something strategic and perhaps long-range.

Naruto's snarky comments at Kakashi actually made me laugh they were so absurd. And that ending is so exciting! Is Kakashi loyal to the station of Hokage, Danzo or Hiruzen though? What does this say of his potential attitude towards Itachi? Great world-building!
Takei Daloui chapter 4 . 10/13/2020
So now we get the final of the four. Kakashi's was an interesting look here (yeah, I use interesting a lot). Him easily dispatching some of the Uchiha, his earlier mention legends, the talk here about his skill and talent, he's the whole package for a genius. And he noticed when he tried to start training because he didn't know what to do. Only experience will begin to fix that, as he finds what works for others and begins to adapt his training to suit that.

The fight was also an interesting one. There wasn't a need to test for teamwork as the three got that and already knew it. Instead he got to see everything they were capable of, seeing their strengths and weaknesses, even get surprised a bit since he probably wasn't expecting much from Naruto at the start and then got surprised by the multiple clone types.
His talk at the end was nice too with him inspiring the name Naruto is likely to take here (I assume that is the case).

I was surprised at his reaction to his family at first but I assume a lot of this all comes down to his father. Likely due to the way his father was treated in death, I assume he couldn't stand his family any further and wanted to get away. It's only now that he's back as a result of that being fixed, and even then he's getting a lot out of this.

That end was a surprise though. ROOT works for the village but it's hard to know where it stands in this setting, but it seems like he's still working for Itachi here even though appearances suggest he's no longer under his command. Time will tell.
WellWhatDoYouKnow chapter 4 . 10/13/2020
"But then he side"

sighed
SaiyanEnthusiast chapter 4 . 10/13/2020
You never disappoint and the rate at which you're uploading is so fantastic! Each chapter leaves me wanting more and more. Does Naruto even have the kyuubi? Is that the next arc? Holy fuck the Uchiha clan have the strongest bijou in their grasp at that point.
sensoray chapter 4 . 10/13/2020
He may be the hokage's man...but I'm hoping he's still dedicated to his nindo
threado chapter 4 . 10/13/2020
Another great chapter! This story is shaping up amazingly!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2020
This if diffrent, very diffrent.
Its sound good :)

Good Work!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2020
Thanks for the chapter :-)
Zabzab chapter 3 . 10/8/2020
I'm really hoping that Naruto's parents are Minato and Kushina and that it is disclosed at some point because the political explosion it should cause will be funny no matter what. Oh, I can already imagine the nuclear blast of drama and the heavy sweating. Please make it happen!

You certainly have a knack with surprising your readers. I didn't expect the events of this chapter at all. I just votre you won't sacrifice the two extras too much. I want to read about Rai and Takahashi now, at least interracting with their spouse.

It's still very pleasant to read and proofreading is on point.

Best writing to you,
Akamatt chapter 3 . 10/8/2020
I really love how you are rewriting the chakra/jutsu system, it needed to be done; especially how much it changed towards the end of the manga, ie genjutsu being yin release. Adding more metrics to chakra like chakra density was brilliant. Adding more military standards and structure to shinobi was a nice touch. ROOT being a secret police as opposed to being a private army for Donzo (though both can still apply) was a nice touch. I can't wait to see what you do with the Naruto world!
Akamatt chapter 1 . 10/7/2020
Amazing, I love your redesign of the Naruto world.
Scarease chapter 3 . 10/7/2020
You have inside to Culture that i am lacking i love for you to send me massage of about culture so that better understand political feild and mind set of characters and such .this Battle over ninja between the clans and Hokage ,and more .Not seen anything like what been righting so as person alway willing to expand my understand of other culture both real and fictional i wish to better understand social structure that have in your story .Things like this very much catch my interest do fact i have been try to build up own naruto Universe Limited knowledge i have of real World Cultures ,the naruto Universe , other sources and plus my now big reason sticking with story looks interested and very different then anything i have read or know of so your inside would thrill me and hopeful allow meet expand in my understand .
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »