Reviews for Cross and Crosser
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2020
I, naive fool that I am, took one look at the tags and thought " Oh, this will be just like Tolerable."

I was wrong.

And as well written as this is, I just have to say...from the bottom of my heart and with best intentions:

Thanks I hate it.
Quinn Montgomery chapter 1 . 10/20/2020
That... was INCREDIBLE. I had no idea I was in for that particular ride... but holyfreakinggosh that was incredible.
WritingRin chapter 1 . 10/16/2020
Omg i am so FASCINATED right now! And Forthy, my mouth just started to water halfway through this because oh GOD I love it so much! Does a “chefs kiss” downplay how much I thoroughly enjoyed this? Because mm! So good! I can sink my teeth into this crossover.
Sansho chapter 1 . 10/10/2020
That's very refreshing! I don't think I've ever come across an author who wrote fanfiction in her own universe before! Kudos for being a trailblazer! (And may many more follow. *ahem* J. K. *ahem*)
Ever since Yashahime came on, I've been feeling nostalgic and re-reading Inuyasha stories. Naturally, I've read a whole lot penned by you, and stumbled upon this one. I was curious about your original books for a while now, and I was around and had the pleasure of reading the original inspiration for Tsumiko (I miss Sesshomaru as a butler though, sad it's gone). I'm happy to say I bought all 4 together (kindle, I'm afraid, a. Instant gratification and b. No idea how long international shipments may be delayed). I'm looking forward to reading them all and have the pleasure of knowing that I've been with you for many years.
Never stop writing!
spiderlile chapter 1 . 10/5/2020
another amazing fic by forthright XD i love the relationship between inuyasha and sesshomaru!
mkping chapter 1 . 10/3/2020
This is so much fun and so cute! Every time I read your work I am filled with such feelings of love and hope and cool insights into different understandings of of relationships and love. It makes reading your work a real joy, and doubly needed these days. (Just read Mikoto and the reaver village... which brought me back here...!)
PrismaticOrb chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
Kinda wished you'd put a tag or warning that this would be an Inu/Sess fic :/
Reba Jean chapter 1 . 9/24/2020
Cute crossover. The two story worlds are worked together nicely. Th inuenndos are amusing. It leaves you wondering what happened to Kagome though. Leaving this open ended; does that mean you will continue it on your next “faniversary”?
UntappedChaos chapter 1 . 9/23/2020
Oh my dear precious lord. I love it so much. QAQ I could do with more of this. /deeadddddd
chibi moon baby chapter 1 . 9/23/2020
I love it! I’m loathe to admit that I doubted I would like this crossover. How would it work? How would you blend the worlds? How would I choose between Argent and Sesshoumaru!? I should never have doubted you! As always, your work was impeccable, enjoyable, and enrapturing. Captured my attention and made a long day end well. :)
Omg chapter 1 . 9/23/2020
Is this an incest fic? Why do you post this stuff without a warning? Or have a note in your bio that this is one of the kinks you lean towards? Cuz you've done it before with sesshoumaru and rin and incest dynamics can be so freaking triggering for people.
KShadeslady chapter 1 . 9/23/2020
Huge SQUEEEE here! I smiled and smirked and gasped...just a bit as long lost secrets were revealed. Such a wonderful story! Congratulations on your anniversary! You send so much joy our way and you packed so much into your celebration! Thank you so much.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 9/23/2020
Well THAT happened. XD
(I love that statement)
It is an interesting theory that you have postulated for Sess's haritage.
Totally makes a kind of odd sense too.
how are you going to make the marks work out in regards to his parents?
His mom had the cheek stripes and his dad had the moon... or was it the other way around...
little25victor chapter 1 . 9/23/2020
Complete? Wadda ya mean COMPLETE? Surely there's more to the story! What happen to Kagome, Rin and etc? Your Amaranthine Saga sounds fascinating... I think I will look into it.
deepershadeofblue chapter 1 . 9/23/2020
Firstly, I love the claimer and disclaimer. :P

I have been reading your fanfics for years and once again you have managed to engross me into your literary world from the first paragraph.
I have been enthralled with the story already. I am hoping you would continue with this and make it a chapter stories fanfic.
Best wishes