Reviews for Quarantine
M-chanchen chapter 22 . 5/8
Hi!
So, this is the ending. I enjoyed reading thisyou did great at writing. And the way how you translated the current happenings into the story is really cool.
This ending gives hope that we too will soon be liberated from the virus, that better times are coming.
I enjoyed this story, thank you! Didn't see that coming in the epilogue
mithrilandtj chapter 9 . 4/30
I had thought they caught Peter, not Sirius.
HermioneIncarnate chapter 22 . 4/29
Interesting story. I don’t love corporal punishment, but I like Severitus stories. I would encourage you to make sure the corporal punishment doesn’t become too much of a threat or draconian tool, and I’d explore balancing it as part of a toolbox of parenting options. I read this full well knowing corporal punishment was a part of the story, and by no means and I attempting to leave a negative review. These are only my thoughts on keeping a balanced story. I enjoyed your writing, and dragon pox/quarantine was a nice setting.
ulktante chapter 22 . 4/29
Neat way to get rid of the rat.
Extra Kudos!
ulktante chapter 21 . 4/29
Extra Kudos
Gladoo89 chapter 22 . 4/28
Wow, it's a bit dark! I didn't expect that for the Epilogue haha. Guess I'm too used to happy endings! XD

I'm a bit disturbed Dumbledore decided to murder Pettigrew in order to not let him escape Azkaban... are they no potion that, for example, damage magic so badly Pettigrew wouldn't have been able to turn into a rat? (Or is it crueller to turn him into a nearly-Squib than to kill him? You have two hours to write. Haha)

As I told you many times before, I had a great time reading this story. I can't wait to discover what you'll write next!
helen101 chapter 22 . 4/28
This might be one of my favourite ff endings. It's not a scene of happily ever after. It's not Pettigrew being killed in battle or sacrificed by Voldemort. It's a well-written, cold, calculated execution. I like it. A lot. I like the lack of fluffy. I like the matter of fact way it must just happen.

The one thing I think I'd have preferred (your story, your rules - this is just an observation - I'm not group 3 :-D ) , would be if e.g. Lupin had done it. It's always Snape with the short straw so to speak. Sometimes I think it 'd be fitting if we saw people like Lupin or Arthur doing the distasteful things. There's a plot bunny I might think about for a bit!

As ever, excellent story. Thank you.
Hildygirl chapter 22 . 4/28
Great great great amazing story. And a sequel? Happy dance and big smile going on over here! Thank you - you absolutely rock!
BlueWater5 chapter 22 . 4/28
Great story - thank you for writing and sharing it! I'm looking forward to the sequel.
Fan chapter 22 . 4/28
Very satisfying ending! Looking forward to part2.
Dinky90 chapter 22 . 4/28
Ahh, a happy resolution! Great story! Can’t wait to read your future works!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 22 . 4/28
So Severus and Sirius planed Peters demise. I bet you didn’t see that coming Peter.
joh117 chapter 22 . 4/28
I love it
*sad face* I dont know how I feel now that the story is finished. I love the just desserts Peter got.

As to your troll, dont feel bad or offended. I've gotten several of them. I just count it as review booster. LOL!