Reviews for Change of Pace
Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Even though the fic is probably going to focus more on KuramaxKeiko, it's still YuuBo. That's why this fic has been added to the YusukexBotan C2 by me. 3 Long live the YusukexBotan!

The Yusuke and Botan Love Stories Community
CrystalDragonYoukai chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I totally love your story. I hope you'll update soon. Can you R&R this one story for me? It's called Ruler of Makai. If you can that would be great. Thanks. Update real soon!
littlemisssweetheart chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
yaya love it update soon
Vulpixi Misa chapter 3 . 12/30/2004
Yay! You finally updated! *twitch* Sweet snow... Fannon... Right... More arranged marriages! It's Ranma/Shaman King all over again!
Squeejee chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
SQUE! They're engaged! Keiko and Kurama are engaged! Yah! - I love Keiko/Kurama!
Kuwabara99 chapter 3 . 12/12/2004
This is an interesting story. Being a Kuwabara/Yukina supporter, I would understand his reaction to this whole thing. Course I would also understand him defending her from doing that sort of thing. He should bring out his Jigen-To(Dimensional Sword)
Tinnueth chapter 4 . 12/6/2004
i love it. i cant wait to see keikeos and kurama's reactions...plz continue
Cat-chan chapter 3 . 11/25/2004
That story is great! Please hurry and update, I wanna keep reading it. Oh! I really like how your pairing up the characters. A lot of people think I'm strange because I like Kurama/Keiko pairing...
user name used to be hieifan9000 chapter 3 . 8/31/2004
oh darn, i thought this was going to be another chapter of the story, anyway, GET ON WITH IT! this is god. oh, and poor Hiei, he better find another fire apparition FAST.
anonymous chapter 3 . 4/9/2004
I love Touya/Yukina, and your story is the only story I've seen that is actually good with this pairing in it, PLEASE update, real soon!
XHellsFireX chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
So far, your fanfic is pretty good.
I absolutely adore the Touya and Yukina pairing, yet I have yet to find one decent fanfic about them aside from yours. So I've had to settle for looking at my own fan art and imagining characters in movies as them. -.O' Yes, I know, it's a bit odd. If you ever see Secret Window, try and imagine the main character as Touya, Touya's X-wife as Yukina and Yukina's boyfriend as Kuwabara. Believe me, it's very interesting. Or Duplex! yes, that was weird.. Main characters were obviously Touya and Yukina. But enough about that. oO'
I'm sorry about what happened with your family and computer and all. Believe me, I know how that feels. Sort of. Only difference is- instead of getting fired, my father died... ._o
Well, I look forward to your next update.
Although the characters are a bit OOC, you've got a pretty damn good story here.
Sincerely, XHellsFireX
jjxd chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
...OMG! Hiei will have A LOT of trouble getting out of this the black-neko operation?
rinkurocks chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
YAY! you updated! _ can't wait for the next one...this story is very cool
edrick chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
KEEP WRITING AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
i wanna know what happens next!
p.s. click on the site below, it would do both you and i a huge favor! .
you could win a camera phone from rooney!
riversrunthroughme chapter 3 . 1/18/2004
YAY 4 not understanding! WOOT! I eagerly await the next cahppie! ~twtich~ TOUYA! ~tackles and hugs~ You need to get Touya and Yukina stuck in a closet just for hte insane fun in it. Why? DUH! Touyacalm, serious and gernally distan SO much fun to mess around with. Yukina sweet and innocent imagine her freaking out about having ~cough~dirty~cough~ thoughts in a hot, dark room. _ Sry. Had to try. UPDATE!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »