Reviews for Meetings of Marauders
grbic326 chapter 29 . 4/24
I am sorry but I hate you
MidasX chapter 29 . 10/22/2015
All the characters are established so well! It's a tragedy that I will never witness a way out right? Oh God please come back and finish all this! Whatever who lives or dies just finish it!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/27/2015
WHERE THE FLYING DUCK IS THE REST WITCH I NEED IT I HAVE BECOME UNREASONABLY ATTACHED TO THIS STORY
Guest chapter 24 . 8/27/2015
Well I'm fucked over. I'm SO fucked over. Everyone in this AU is so fucking fucked over oh my fuck.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/26/2015
fRED FUCKING LISTEN TO HARRY DANGIT
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2015
SHIT
Guest chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
The fact that Fred is still operating on the fact that Sirius is anything but innocent breaks my heart into little pieces
MagicWriterK chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
Oh fudging snap.
And why didn't Harry just say "Sumbledore already knows"? That would have avoided everythinggg
MagicWriterK chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
I'm kind of surprised the twins didn't chase after Hedwig. But I mean, they do have *some* sense of self preservation.
I know Gred and Forge mean well, but...augh...
MagicWriterK chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
hARRY NO ;-;
I can't wait for the next chapterrrr
SiriuslyPink chapter 15 . 8/11/2015
I think you need to stop dragging out them finding out the truth.
RedRustlingLeaves chapter 29 . 6/22/2015
It had hurt to read this. Truthfully :)) But this fanfic, though unfinished, is very good one and definitely on my list of recommendations for those who feel inclined to have masochistic experiences.
TimeyWimeyINTJ chapter 29 . 6/4/2015
OH. MY. GOSH. THIS IS BRILLIANT. I know this fic hasn't updated in forever and I know that it can get slightly annoying when people beg you to update after you've lost interest bUT PLEASE UPDATE! I'M SIRIUSLY DYING TO KNOW!
Didiza chapter 29 . 5/19/2015
Hi! Just wanted to say that I love your story! I've noticed you haven't updated it in a while, but I can't wait for the next chapter!
Hidden-Shadow-of-Me chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
You don't really NEED more reviews, but I thought I'd leave a quick one to say this story was beautiful and I'd love it if you found time to come back to it again. Yeah, its been a decade- but I have a horrible tendency to hope for such things. :)
1,371 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »