Reviews for Meetings of Marauders
Didiza chapter 29 . 5/19
Hi! Just wanted to say that I love your story! I've noticed you haven't updated it in a while, but I can't wait for the next chapter!
Hidden-Shadow-of-Me chapter 1 . 5/8
You don't really NEED more reviews, but I thought I'd leave a quick one to say this story was beautiful and I'd love it if you found time to come back to it again. Yeah, its been a decade- but I have a horrible tendency to hope for such things. :)
littlelapwing chapter 29 . 3/29
This story made me cry. It is so good.
The Dancing Huntress chapter 2 . 2/28
You have some time errors in this story. When does it take place?
demonwolfkid chapter 29 . 9/1/2014
Really liked your story! I get that it's been 9 years and you won't probably be returning to this story, but every author deserves to know that their work was appreciates, and it was.
Wildrop chapter 29 . 6/18/2014
Well. This was...interesting, to say the least. I quite enjoyed it. You've done a very good job with the sometimes difficult and always frustrating job of time paradoxes. Thank you for the story!
luvthesea17 chapter 29 . 5/2/2014
It's been a good couple of years since you've updated this story, so I'm not exactly hopeful. However, I love this plot (especially with Fred), and I was a bit disappointed too cuz I was REAALLY looking forward to Fred and George confronting one another.

Lovely story and I'm crossing my fingers for one more chapter!

Your annoying fan,
luvthesea17
Christinelovbooks chapter 29 . 2/4/2014
I truly just love this story and you should totally continue it!
al chapter 28 . 11/23/2013
Are you still writing? I see none of the stories listed are recent. I really liked this story and it deserves to be finished.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Just discovered this story - could you post which chapters you've rewritten as I'd like to read the final version and I'm sure others would too? So far I quite like it.
lovemya2000 chapter 29 . 9/2/2013
Are You Going To Update This?
youngjusticefanatic chapter 29 . 8/7/2013
What! This needs to be updated! His needs to be finished! PLEASE! You said you would finish it. This is beautiful, this is amazing, this is a fantastic story but I NEED AN ENDING!
Guest chapter 29 . 3/9/2013
Please continue with the story! I really like it and I want you to finish it as soon as you can :)
Expectopatronum394 chapter 29 . 2/1/2013
Are you completing this story or not I have enjoyed it so far and would like to read some more please
Isha Saini chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
Well, there's just one thing I don't get. How is changing the inevitable going to upset the timeline? I mean, in the third book, Harry and Hermione went back in time and changed the inevitable, that is, them being in the Hospital Wing while Sirius was being subjected to the Dementor's Kiss. It didn't upset the timeline, since the possibility of Sirius being imprisoned and Sirius being freed existed in different dimensions. So why should it upset the timeline now?
1,358 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »