Reviews for Meetings of Marauders
Sammy Flint chapter 30 . 1/11/2007
James is so...selfish!

Sorry but a world without Harry Potter makes me want to jump off a cliff or something of the sorts. Why did Sirius have to be so...'mean'? Saying it was Harry's fault if James died and NOW look what happened. There is no Harry Potter. -sniffles-

/Must. Remember. That. It's. Only. Fanfiction./

Anyway, quite apart from the fact that I'm getting angry at certain characters - I completely love this story! It's written very well and has a great plot.

I'd really, really love an update soon. :)
xxBlueBellaxx chapter 30 . 1/7/2007
Well, I really hope you update this eventually because I really like it.
Mornwey chapter 30 . 11/25/2006
Hi! I just discovered this story and read through the entire thing. I've been fighting back tears for the last few chapters, because I just feel so sorry for everyone, especially Fred. And James and Sirius (*sniffles* Poor Moony!) It's hard to imagine the HP-verse without Lupin and Ginny.

I loved your explanation of time-travel theory, very unique and unusual. So now I can't help but wonder, how are you going to fix this one? Or is it even going to be fixed? Are they going to be trapped in this horrible reality, being driven slowly insane by the knowledge of what might have been? Am I getting into a very strange state of mind and should I probably take my medication about now?

O, long review (By my very low standards anyway...) I love the story in all its tragic beauty, and I hope you update soon.

Peace out

~TSD
amy-the-rat chapter 30 . 10/24/2006
Ek, craziness. Brilliant craziness, but insanity nontheless. Please say this hasn't been abandoned, it's insanely good.
bookaholic-au chapter 18 . 10/18/2006
Hey, just thought I'd say congrats on the neighbours thing - my sisters love that show.
Bratling chapter 30 . 10/14/2006
It's been over a year since this was updated. Is it abandoned? Please, say it isn't so! Please update this again, soon!
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 30 . 7/31/2006
great fic.

that is interesting, usually time is changed for hte better not worse, but it is an interesting story.

Pls. add on. I read this off of Robin4's faves list (I like to tell people when I read their fics off of other's favorites list).
penny4apadfoot chapter 30 . 7/15/2006
Brilliant story! more unusual than the other one's around! I noticed that you havn't updated in over a year...does this mean this story is abandoned or can i hope for an update?
Kaci chapter 30 . 7/13/2006
It's been 15 months since you updated! Please tell me you're going to finish this story! I love it. It's probably THE best fanfic I've read. Please don't abandon this story!
Maizzy chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
This is a truly amazing story. Please update, you have a great fan base that is desperate for more.
Becky Yuy chapter 30 . 6/16/2006
its been a year since youve last updated and while i know that real life can be a distraction, plz continue to at least try to update...this such a good story, it would be a shame to see it stop. anyway, is fred going to tell george? what about harry? will we ever see him again? since fred considers the other reality home, will he try to see if he could change it? plz! plz! update as soon as you can!
ktwesterna chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Please update. I want to know what happens to my Harry!
Blades of Silver chapter 30 . 6/6/2006
Yes...its been a while since you've updated, BUT this is a very good fan fiction you've started and it would be very said for a story to end in its middle. I really want to know if they can fix everything or if they'll screw it up again or whether the screw up will turn out for the better? Please update, you've put alot of work into this fic, i can tell, and it would really suck if you stopped it...but if you can't restart the fic, then if possible i'd like to know it least why?
FuNnY cIdE chapter 30 . 5/29/2006
Wow. That is the most amazing and realistic time travel I have ever read. I love how you actually have logical reasons for the errors and actually thought things through.

I loves it!

Keep On Writing;)
vivphy05 chapter 30 . 5/24/2006
Absolutely brilliant. More addictive than crack (... not that I'd know!). That's the only way I could describe this story and it's plot... If you're not up for reading an incredibly long review... then stop now! In the beginning of the story, I literally wanted to stop reading; I didn't like the whole "sirius/fred" relationship, because I just pictured Fred meeting the Marauders and having a 'grand old time' with all of them with his whole 'prankster' personality and all... I was going to hit the back button until I got back to the C2 community that made me find one of your amazing one-shots (which made me check out your profile and find this story...), but then I got to the chapter where Harry shows up at Hogwarts with Fred, and I was completely hooked. From that point, the story just developed... that's the only way I can describe it. Things that previously didn't make any sense to me (like why Harry couldn't just tell Fred about Sirius in the first place back in the Burrow) started falling into place, and the plot just unfolded on this level that I would compare to that of a serious fiction novel. I honestly thought that the best 'thought out' chapter was the one describing how time travel worked. But beyond just telling you which chapter I think was the best so far, I have to say that your ability to describe the characters blows me away. Never before have I read a fanfic that describes both the physical appearance and the emotional turmoil of the characters so completely and realistically. EVER. So now that I've officially written the longest and most in-depth review I have ever written... I'll wrap it up! You said that "I fully intend to finish this story", and I really hope that you haven't abandoned it completely! It's been over a year since an update it looks like, but I hope that you find some sort of inspiration that will drive you to UPDATE! Even if you don't this chapter was a pretty decent end in itself. Kudos for writing such a masterpiece (as far as I, personally, am concerned!).
1,378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »