Reviews for Meetings of Marauders
MagicWriterK chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
I'm kind of surprised the twins didn't chase after Hedwig. But I mean, they do have *some* sense of self preservation.
I know Gred and Forge mean well, but...augh...
MagicWriterK chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
hARRY NO ;-;
I can't wait for the next chapterrrr
SiriuslyPink chapter 15 . 8/11/2015
I think you need to stop dragging out them finding out the truth.
Mean Little Lemon chapter 29 . 6/22/2015
It had hurt to read this. Truthfully :)) But this fanfic, though unfinished, is very good one and definitely on my list of recommendations for those who feel inclined to have masochistic experiences.
TimeyWimeyINTJ chapter 29 . 6/4/2015
OH. MY. GOSH. THIS IS BRILLIANT. I know this fic hasn't updated in forever and I know that it can get slightly annoying when people beg you to update after you've lost interest bUT PLEASE UPDATE! I'M SIRIUSLY DYING TO KNOW!
Didiza chapter 29 . 5/19/2015
Hi! Just wanted to say that I love your story! I've noticed you haven't updated it in a while, but I can't wait for the next chapter!
Hidden-Shadow-of-Me chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
You don't really NEED more reviews, but I thought I'd leave a quick one to say this story was beautiful and I'd love it if you found time to come back to it again. Yeah, its been a decade- but I have a horrible tendency to hope for such things. :)
littlelapwing chapter 29 . 3/29/2015
This story made me cry. It is so good.
Dancing Huntress chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
You have some time errors in this story. When does it take place?
demonwolfkid chapter 29 . 9/1/2014
Really liked your story! I get that it's been 9 years and you won't probably be returning to this story, but every author deserves to know that their work was appreciates, and it was.
Wildrop chapter 29 . 6/18/2014
Well. This was...interesting, to say the least. I quite enjoyed it. You've done a very good job with the sometimes difficult and always frustrating job of time paradoxes. Thank you for the story!
luvthesea17 chapter 29 . 5/2/2014
It's been a good couple of years since you've updated this story, so I'm not exactly hopeful. However, I love this plot (especially with Fred), and I was a bit disappointed too cuz I was REAALLY looking forward to Fred and George confronting one another.

Lovely story and I'm crossing my fingers for one more chapter!

Your annoying fan,
luvthesea17
bokatoshi chapter 29 . 2/4/2014
I truly just love this story and you should totally continue it!
al chapter 28 . 11/23/2013
Are you still writing? I see none of the stories listed are recent. I really liked this story and it deserves to be finished.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Just discovered this story - could you post which chapters you've rewritten as I'd like to read the final version and I'm sure others would too? So far I quite like it.
1,378 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »