Reviews for Meetings of Marauders
lovemya2000 chapter 29 . 9/2/2013
Are You Going To Update This?
youngjusticefanatic chapter 29 . 8/7/2013
What! This needs to be updated! His needs to be finished! PLEASE! You said you would finish it. This is beautiful, this is amazing, this is a fantastic story but I NEED AN ENDING!
Guest chapter 29 . 3/9/2013
Please continue with the story! I really like it and I want you to finish it as soon as you can :)
LizAnne394 chapter 29 . 2/1/2013
Are you completing this story or not I have enjoyed it so far and would like to read some more please
Isha Saini chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
Well, there's just one thing I don't get. How is changing the inevitable going to upset the timeline? I mean, in the third book, Harry and Hermione went back in time and changed the inevitable, that is, them being in the Hospital Wing while Sirius was being subjected to the Dementor's Kiss. It didn't upset the timeline, since the possibility of Sirius being imprisoned and Sirius being freed existed in different dimensions. So why should it upset the timeline now?
Analyn 100 chapter 29 . 12/24/2012
I don't suppose you're ever going to finish this? I still have it on my favorites list in case you decide to finish it. I would love to see an update.
Cbearc chapter 29 . 12/19/2012
Ahh! Cliffhanger! ! Noooooo!
Update, update, update, update, update! !
silversky13 chapter 29 . 10/21/2012
Please please please please pleeeeeeeease finish this! This is one of the few time travel fics I've read where Harry makes an alternate timeline, and still continues the angst and awesomeness. I started grinning when I saw Fed was going to tell George, but then *gasp* that was the last chapter. Nooooooo! I really love this story,and hope you're able to work on it more. pretty please?
Neilina chapter 29 . 9/23/2012
I remember reading this a few years ago. I had totally loved it! I'm still loving it now, it's one of the best time travel stories I have ever read! I especially liked when Fred wakes up and realise that everything have changed. Too bad this story isn't completed but it's still a great one. Thank you for this!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 29 . 8/25/2012
Please continue...its very good
Hunter of Slytherclaw chapter 29 . 1/27/2012
So, I've just caught up with this story and I'm surprised I haven't seen this before, it's really great. Now, I have an obsession with this story so please update soon.
RMoors chapter 29 . 1/2/2012
That was genuinely bloody brilliant. I especially liked the bit where Fred woke up and everything was so, so wrong. Liked is perhaps the wrong word, but you catch my drift. I'm fairly certain that this won't ever be updated by you but perhaps you can allow someone else to finish it off. Judging by the reviews it's got, there must be plenty who'd be willing and sufficiently talented. Either way, a fantastic fic which I hope someday will be updated. I'll add it to favourites, and massively optimistically, to alerts because it can't be left there :) nice work.
apple-06 chapter 26 . 11/15/2011
I have to say, this is one of the more interesting time travel fics I've read so far. In most of the other fics situations go so smoothly it's unreal, this fic however is awesome. I couldn't wait to know what could happen when the Marauders get to finally met Harry- abd when they did I wasn't dissapointed. Such an action packed, emotional story! Kudos!

Although I just want to let you know that technically, the butterbeer room is impossible. I read in one of the chapters (I forget which) in HPDH that the room of requirement isn't supposed to be able to 'produce' food. It's ine of the limitations of magic- or something like that.
hi chapter 29 . 11/6/2011
i guess you'll probably never finish this story but it was still awesome!
Marsh-Mello-96 chapter 29 . 8/13/2011
well i know the last time you updated this was in 2005, but can you PLEASE finish it? PLEAAASE!
1,378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »