Reviews for Walking Away
screamersilent chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
It was sad... I waned to cry... but it was so great!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Well glad sakura didnt end up with sasuke but seriously. Grow up. Saduke never even liked sakurs. He told her she was annoying twice in the first set. Then in shippuden he triez to kill her. Sakura should end up with naruto. Shikamaru has temari. Lee with tenten. Hinata with someone like gaara. And ino with kiba. Your story was stupid just with the sasuke shit!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I am truly crying like a baby.. Because if I was in Sakura-chan's shoes I would be unhappy with the commitment.. That I am not married to the one whom I truly love, & that my loved ones are going off on an adventure to fulfil one of their goals, & I am not invited.. I like the story but I don't think Lee would've acted that way.. He would've wanted Sakura-chan to be TRULY happy & would've broke off the wedding so that she & Sasuke-kun could live happily ever after..! Of course AFTER he has avenged his clan.. But good plot overall! Very creative!
D chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
can you pease make another one but maybe with a happier ending?
Shining Through chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This story, it just blew me away. Every word was filled with emotion, I felt my heart break for Sakura, I felt myself cry for Sasuke's loss, I felt my heart clench when the only way Sasuke could escape his misery was to walk away.

I wish Sasuke had made the right decision, to marry Sakura instead, to not push her away, and I wish that Sakura could have just waited a little longer for him. I wish that Lee could give up Sakura... but your story changed my mind when your line of, 'Lee could never give up Sakura like Sakura could never give up Sasuke'.

Thank you so much for this amazing story, and if you made a story out of this -only with different characters, your own original ones- you could probably make a great short story out of it.
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
WAH!

soo sad

poor sasuke...he's a BAKA!

lol

great one-shot, yeah
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
OMGOMG ! :'(

that was the most depressing ending ever!

that darn sasuke... :'(

omg this is making me numb X'(
behindthosewalls chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
oh...you made me cry! cry buckets of tears..

ahuhuhu...

wah!hehe...great story!)
Reiiko-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
love this! it's so emotional! XD very awesome!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Sarah: i'm not a big Saku/Lee fan. but i LOVE seeing Sasuke love Sakura more than life itself and have her walk away because of the way he treats her. so it was an okay fic.
SparrowEyes chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
wow that was intense
Alyssa chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I love this fic so much.I read it yesterday,without usic and I loved ,I read it listening to the Whitney Houston song,and loved it even almost made me cry
Niobe Jones chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
This was really good! And so sad! Poor Sakura! Poor Lee! Poor Sasuke! Poor Naruto! Almost made me cry it was so good!
InvaderWeb chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I remember this story was one of the first I read when I FIRST got into Lee/Saku fiction (or ANY fiction for that matter) And I must slap myself in the face for not remembering to review. Anyway, I LOVED it so much. I actually read it several times and cried just as much. I loved, loved, LOVED it. At first I was a bit sad that she didn't marry Sasuke (that was way back when I still thought that couple ruled) but now that I think back on it...that was really immature of me. Lee works hard and shows how much he cares for Sakura while Sasuke shows NO interest in her. He just...deserves her. Anyway, LOVELY piece of work, you are a GOD to the Lee/Saku fanfic section.
blackwolf5241 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I liked it it was pretty good. I think that you should make a sequal to it like where it is after like the marrige. put thing like lee and sakura's new life together in it and what Kakashi naruto and sasuke did after there adventure to kill that man as you call itachi. and what about sakuras daddy daughter dance atr the reception party for her wedding. you should have had kakashi stay there long enough for that. over all you did good