Reviews for Dancing
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
so he run...
LondonsLegend chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Very good. I like how it sounds like Draco really does love Hermione, but trys, in his mind, to not love her, only because he is a Malfoy and he has to live up to his standerds.
Sinaris chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
I thought Id never like a Draco-Story except for the great Cassandra Claire and her Draco-Triology. I was prooven wrong.

Your story, unlike most other Draco-storys, is written in a way which makes it sound logical, as it is explained why he acts the way he does, how he always keeps beyond the surface what he truly thinks and feels. This is the reason why I like it, why I can accept it even though it is a Draco-Story.

But aside from the characters - as you said, it isnt originally Harry Potter- I think it is a very beatiful story about someone who cannot act on his feelings, who is doomed to live a life he doesnt want deep in his heart, who has to keep away from the one he loves... beatiful.

Culf chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
End? What do you mean, end? It can't end there. So much could happen, and I want to find out! Please, continue!
Sparky the Wonder Turtle chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Cute... loved it! :)
qwert chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
that was cute.

two things though, who is it that is talking, and who is it that he is talking about?

Just wondering (please email me the answers, at , cuz im really curious... especially since they have known each other all their lives, and most people in Harry Potter Land (as I like to call it, lol) meet at age 11)

but i thought it was really good! ;)
Amberdulen chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
This is lovely! Interesting how so many real-life situations can be applied so neatly to the Potterverse ... Write on!
Royal Hollow chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Oh...poor Draco...
Fain Oakenbringer chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Oh, BRILLIANT. Love the way you wrote this
Chuthulupenguin chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Oh! I like! Nobody ever writes from the point of view of Draco, it's very well written. Maybe slightly out of character, but other than that, :D