Reviews for Solitude
gemma chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
darling... will you ever update i'll cry if you don't. :'C
crazykenz chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
WHAAAA! WHERE IS THE REST OF IT?!
malakingkahon chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
I can't believe it's been seven years. Seven years of waiting for this fic to be updated. I'm about to graduate from college now, for God's sake lol. Please have mercy on your readers. It's not fun to read this again and again only to be met with that cliffhanger.
geeeorge chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
I've read this countless of times. Each time I do, I get flustered over Ryoma and wish I was Sakuno.
ILuvAGdFanfic chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
Cinpii I've read a lot of your fics and it may seem random for me to comment only now, but will you PLEASE for the love of RyoSaku come back to this one? I can't believe you'd just leave us hanging like that! How mean! I keep rereading it because it's so good, but then I get to the end of this chapter and there's no more and then I want to cry.

Please update! :(

Signed,
A Desperate Fan
ILuvAGdFanfic chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
You see that thing you did right there at the very end? That cliffie thing? That dangling a carrot in front of a starving rabbit thing? Yeah that? Not cool. Now go sit in the naughty corner and think about what you've done while writing and updating all your ongoing fics.

Hop to it! You know better than that.

Signed,
A Disgruntled Fan
JungHana chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
T-that's it? Cinpii-san! W-what about what happens after? :3
The story's amazing, by the way! _ That's why I want more! :3
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
Cinpii-san, it has been YEARS since you last updated! I have been devotedly and patiently waiting. I wonder if you will continue this story. It is my bday on the 25th and also the same day years and years ago when I discovered your story. Just want to let you know that someone is still hoping and waiting. :) GOD bless always!
Day-Week chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
When is the next chapter coming?
I want to know what happens next!
makud'bitch chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
whoa!.. finally he CONFESSED! but wait wheres the next chapteR?/?
Sofia chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
I would love love an update. I know it's been so long but i'm not giving up. This might give you some unwanted pressure, for that i apologize. Still, please consider an update! I know a lot of your followers are still waiting. It's a very good story.
Let us basked in your brilliance again. Hopefully, you see this and drive you over that edge of writing again! By then, i'll be waiting with the others
reijiyamato chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
Please update soon. Its already been more than three years, six in exact. And two months more, it's going to be seven years. Love this fanfic.
Abstract Obsessions chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
Please, Cinpii, don't abandon this story. I've been following it since the beginning; I was one happy gal during the last update. I can't believe it's been years since. I've always been a fan, but never felt inclined to review. Lately my ryosaku feels have tickled me pink . I'm sure I along with the multitude of fans here all wish for and update . We love this story and need to know how it'll play out. My fingers are crossed. C:
LunatheInksane chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
aahh! I love your story :)
Being a hardcore Ryosaku fan is so much more fun when you can read stories like these.
keep writing :D
candygurrll782 chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
please please update as soon as yu can!
finally he told her!yay!
luv luv luved thin chappie!
nd luved ur writin!