Reviews for Solitude
Cinpii-san, it has been YEARS since you last updated! I have been devotedly and patiently waiting. I wonder if you will continue this story. It is my bday on the 25th and also the same day years and years ago when I discovered your story. Just want to let you know that someone is still hoping and waiting. :) GOD bless always!
Day-Week chapter 8 . 1/11
When is the next chapter coming?
I want to know what happens next!
makud'bitch chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
whoa!.. finally he CONFESSED! but wait wheres the next chapteR?/?
Sofia chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
I would love love an update. I know it's been so long but i'm not giving up. This might give you some unwanted pressure, for that i apologize. Still, please consider an update! I know a lot of your followers are still waiting. It's a very good story.
Let us basked in your brilliance again. Hopefully, you see this and drive you over that edge of writing again! By then, i'll be waiting with the others
VenVen chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
Please update soon. Its already been more than three years, six in exact. And two months more, it's going to be seven years. Love this fanfic.
Abstract Obsessions chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
Please, Cinpii, don't abandon this story. I've been following it since the beginning; I was one happy gal during the last update. I can't believe it's been years since. I've always been a fan, but never felt inclined to review. Lately my ryosaku feels have tickled me pink . I'm sure I along with the multitude of fans here all wish for and update . We love this story and need to know how it'll play out. My fingers are crossed. C:
LunatheInksane chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
aahh! I love your story :)
Being a hardcore Ryosaku fan is so much more fun when you can read stories like these.
keep writing :D
candygurrll782 chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
please please update as soon as yu can!
finally he told her!yay!
luv luv luved thin chappie!
nd luved ur writin!
aaliyahybanez chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Your words are too deep! Haha, but it is amusing though. I love your story, please update it soon! I want to know they'll end up doing it in the shack or just confess to each other there but seeing as how this chapter went... I have a feeling that I'll end up seeing some smut hahaha.
okami-onna chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Argh!, You gotta be kidding me!. What a cliffhanger!. Now I REALLY have to know what happen next!.
Please, I love all of your lovely fics and I want to see a new chapter. I'm sure you have legions of fans and were expectin another piece of your wonderful fics.
I prefer them more steamy, he he, I'm such a pervert but I can't help it. How old are they in this fic?

P.S. Sorry for my bad English, I'm mexican ;)
Birdofdarkness chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I like how you laid out this chapter. _ Poor Ryoma-kun. :(

Loves.
Lovina chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
*Sees last update date* *makes pterodactyl screeching noise* *whimpers in a corner of her room*... Happy new year!
Lazy Cat 44 chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Please don't abandon this fic here. Its getting really good and I'm actually quite desperate to learn how it will play out.

You have an incredible writing ability. Everything seems so 100% perfect, all the little details described so well.

Please update, you've had over a couple of years to do so and it would break my heart if this didn't get finished.

I almost never review a story, you should consider yourself privileged. I almost never favorite a story before it is completed, so, again, call yourself very lucky (and talented).
RirichiyoxMiketsukami chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
AHH! Please Update, so much suspense. I predict that Sakuno would deny it and confess how he hurt her and her feelings. Please update!
obako-chan97 chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
DAMMIITTTT
And here I thought, I was the meanest author of all. Making SUCH cliffhangeerrrssss, GGAAAAAARRRHHHH...
But, I LOVE YOU! THAT WAS LIKE, THE BEESSTT CLIFFHAANGER, EVAAAHHHH

Now, continue again plwweeaassseee super duper please with RyoSaku on top? :9
I wonder what will Sakuno's reaction be? I'm guessing she'll be like: "whata? Don't joke around with me!" Consideering her 'new' self.

But, it's up to you to decide!
Once again, I ... LOVE ... YOOOUUUU! *muach muach*