Reviews for Solitude
watashiwaZUR chapter 8 . 7/10
please update sooooon~
bluegreenferriswheel chapter 8 . 5/26
hohmygaaaaaaaaaaaad hohmygad! this is great love it where's the rest please?
Tarawiel chapter 8 . 2/13
Soooooo goooood~ this had me laughing until tears (Ryoma playing dead was simply incredible XD) and now this suspense! Aaahhh!
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 1/12
I've been reading a lot of your stories and I'm so glad I managed to find a great author as you! :D

I love this first chapter, I can really feel Ryoma's confusion about his feelings and well I hope things will end well for him :)
emmeline08 chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
Im crying at sadness that this isnt completed T-T but im going to pretend that the ending came and they all lied happily ever after hahahaha
But at lteast this last chapter was cute and sweet. And finally ryoma confessed. And what a hot way to confess.
I loved this whole fic, your words and flow are very beautiful. Youre very articulate :))
Thank you for this!
Luna Dragnoir chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
plz update im dying here
Hinayo chapter 8 . 3/28/2015
My God what an ending for a chapter! Anyways, I luvd it like you dont have any idea. Please post the next chapter as soon as possible if you can do it! I would appreciate it sooo much!
gemma chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
darling... will you ever update i'll cry if you don't. :'C
crazykenz chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
WHAAAA! WHERE IS THE REST OF IT?!
malakingkahon chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
I can't believe it's been seven years. Seven years of waiting for this fic to be updated. I'm about to graduate from college now, for God's sake lol. Please have mercy on your readers. It's not fun to read this again and again only to be met with that cliffhanger.
geeeorge chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
I've read this countless of times. Each time I do, I get flustered over Ryoma and wish I was Sakuno.
ILuvAGdFanfic chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
Cinpii I've read a lot of your fics and it may seem random for me to comment only now, but will you PLEASE for the love of RyoSaku come back to this one? I can't believe you'd just leave us hanging like that! How mean! I keep rereading it because it's so good, but then I get to the end of this chapter and there's no more and then I want to cry.

Please update! :(

Signed,
A Desperate Fan
ILuvAGdFanfic chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
You see that thing you did right there at the very end? That cliffie thing? That dangling a carrot in front of a starving rabbit thing? Yeah that? Not cool. Now go sit in the naughty corner and think about what you've done while writing and updating all your ongoing fics.

Hop to it! You know better than that.

Signed,
A Disgruntled Fan
JungHana chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
T-that's it? Cinpii-san! W-what about what happens after? :3
The story's amazing, by the way! _ That's why I want more! :3
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
Cinpii-san, it has been YEARS since you last updated! I have been devotedly and patiently waiting. I wonder if you will continue this story. It is my bday on the 25th and also the same day years and years ago when I discovered your story. Just want to let you know that someone is still hoping and waiting. :) GOD bless always!