Reviews for Less Awake
Really like this story. Really want to know what Bonnie's about to tell Damon. Hope you'll update soon.
Regina crane chapter 2 . 10/10
What? What happened? How could you do this? You stopped at such an interesting part. This was a great story expertly written...hopefully you get a chance to finish. Thank you for this!
Wow! Talk about a twist and cliff hanger. Can’t wait for an update !
Joanie's daughter chapter 2 . 10/7
What is going on lol.
Is the real Bonnie in Damon's dream?
Did the real Bonnie come back?
Has something taken over Bonnie?
Has she split in two Bonnie's?
WHAT IS HAPPENING!
Good update! Can't wait to see what happens next.
ArganRose chapter 2 . 10/7
Loving this, I didn't know I needed it, but thank you because I definitely did!
Semi Domme Bonnie is it!
I know this isn't a d/s fic but man, you write it so well.
erotica38 chapter 2 . 10/6
Ok..."wake up"? What's going on :-) What did Damon do?
DontSayno chapter 2 . 10/6
Wait, what? Wake up?
That was hot.
Nova Cosima chapter 2 . 10/5
I lol’d at the part about Bonnie not being allowed to go to Wonderland and again at the end when she told Damon to wake up. Bamon being awkward around each other gives me so much joy. Thanks
SteVie'SGirL chapter 2 . 10/4
Okay the end of the chapter was intriguing! What is Bonnie? Even Matt was feeling something uncomfortable. She has quite the effect on Damon!
yosijin chapter 2 . 10/4
ohhh that was great! The last line was so exciting! poor Damon has to wake up! Looking forward to the next chapter
bree34 chapter 2 . 10/4
Wake up?! What do you mean wake up?
Ricks2CCurls chapter 2 . 10/4
My glasses fogged up while reading this. That was STEAMING HOT. I too need a cold shower.

Definitely wasn't expecting this twist. So is Bonnie a succubus or something similar? It sounds like she's feeding on her "victims" and their sexual energy by putting them to sleep. I'm interested in how she came to be whatever she is...and also in seeing her unintentionally (is it unintentional?) seduce everyone in her radius lol.
Ok miss ma'am!

This chapter was lush! I imagined Damon standing in front of the Bonnie box that said No Touching like the DW meme saying she couldn't read.

I always wondered about Damon's relationship with Bonnie and the link to Qestiyah and Silas and Amara and always came to the conclusion Damon was always meant to be with Bonnie as a means of rectonning what had happened with the love triangle.
This fic just sealed the deal in developing that theory.

Everything lead to Silas's descendant (Damon) and Qetisyah's meeting (Bonnie). It couldn't be Stefan because he was essentially Silas and with the doppleganger curse would always be in constant turmoil over his "Amara".

I'm feigning for the next chapter hit. Finna read this fic again from the begining because CHIIIILE it did SOMETHING!
Okaaaay, I see you Miss Bennett.