Reviews for To Coda
ladyqueerfoot chapter 58 . 6/18/2021
DAMN O MAAM THIS WAS THE FUCKING CHAPTER THAT KILLED ME? UGDEU LIKE I WAS OUT HERE FINISHING MY SYOT THAT MADE ME DEPRESSED BC I HATED IT AND I WAS HAPPY BC ITS OVER AND THEN U SAID CHAPTER TIME AND I SAID I GUESS I WILL FUCKING DIE! I GUESS I WILL FUCKING DIE WHICH IS FUNNY BC I DID IN FACT... FUCKING DIE

UNLIKE THESE TRIBUTES I AINT COMING BACK! IM DECEASED

SO LIKE REX? ITS THE WAY I FUCK HEAVY WITH REX NIOW? LIKE HE WAS A FUCKING WEIRDO DGMW BVUT GOD HIS RELATIONSHOIP WITH SHOAHH? IIIIE THAT IS SO FUCKING GOOD ! SO FUCKING DELICIOUS AND GOOD! BC HE NEVER GOT A GOOD RELATIONSHOIP WITH HIS MOTHER AND HE FELT SO BAD FOR SO LONG AND JUST... SHOAH ADOPTION WHEN? WHENNNNN I NEED HOLY SHIT! HOLY FUCKING SHIT

AND TEHNUGFEUYERGY VAREXAAAA IGUDUIYGFGUYEGIURGGY GOD THART WAS SO BITTERSWEET ANDGF FIHUUH FUCKINFG DEVASTATINGF OIGRYEGYRUY LIKE THE WAY VARRIK IS LIKE I DONT THINK SHE WOULD MISS ME I DONT DESERVE TO BE MISSED I WANTED TO GIVE HIM A HUG PLS I LOPVE VARRIK SO FUKING MUCH 10/10 WOULD DIER FORJBGE HIM AND THEN LEX SMILES? AND IS LIKE SEE YOU IN FOUR? I AM FEELING SO OPTIMISTIC IN THIS CHILIS LIKE SHIT THEYT ARE SO GOOD AND LIKE THIS WAS SO BITTERSWEET GOD THE TWO OF THEM ;-; I WILL CRY AND PERISHSJSHSH UGHHHH THATS WILDDDD THIS IS SO WILDDDD UGH REUNION WHEN BEACH KISSES WHEN AND THEN GOD THEY ARE SO GOOD THIS IS SO EXQUISITE IM IN PAIN YET HOPEFULL GOD MY RANTEGE

AGFYGIERGUYEFOWGL AND THEN WE GET THE LESBIANS? AND THEY ARE STILL SO GOOD I LOVE HOW THEY ARE BOTH SO SYTOIC AND LIKE SO GRRR ANGSTY YET THEY OPEN UP TO EACHOTHER SO GOOD SO GREAT AND THEN THE FALLINFG METAPHOR UGH MOMO U ALWAYS FUCK ME IN THE ASS WITH THESE METAPHORS? MY ASS IS TORN? AND THEY WANNA LIVE TOGETHER BC AT LEAST THET HAVE EACHOTHERR/? ARE U KIDDINFG ME? ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME? LIKE DAMNHNNNGI THIS IS SO GODO AND SO WHOLESOME? SHACK IN THE WOODS! SHACK IN THE WOODS! BEST GIRLS GOD THEY ARE JUST EVERYTHING SEEING CASI (WHO I SUBBED) BEING SO VURNERABLE IS SO GOOD I LOVE HER SO MUCH SHE IS THE BEST GIRL AND SO IS TELLA AND UGHJHUHFVUYPE9GIER CASITELLA

GIUFHKBLFRGULIEFWgiu AND THEN CAME RTHIS POV! THE ONE I HAD BEEN WAITING FOR MY WHOLE ASS LIFE AND I DID NOT EVEN KNOW IT! IF I WERE A DOG I WOULD BE BARKING SO HARD MY NEIGHBORS WOULD COMPLAIN AND I WOULD HAVE TO BE EUTHANIZED! I FEEL EUTHANIZED RN ANYWAYS! LIKE ACTUALLY DECEASED! DEAD TO BE COMPLKETLEY HONEST!1 BECAUSE FUCK FIURST IT WAS MICAH AND OKSANA SAYING BYE AND THAT WAS TOO MUCH BC MICAH TOLD HER TO TAKE CARE OF HERSELF AND THEN LATER MICAH DOES THE SAME THING! FUCK! BECause HE SEES MILO AND MILO FINALLY SWALLOWS HIS PRIDE AND TELLS MICAH LIKE ALL THE GOOD THINGS AND JUST MOMO UR MEAT IS HUYGE FOR THIS SHIFT U HAVE THE MOST DAMAGED BOY WHO FEELS LIKE HE CANT BE A GOOD PERSON AND IS A MONSTER AND THEN THE ETERNAL OPTIMIST WHICH IS SO GOOD THEY ARE SO GOOD I CANT! AND THEN THEY SAID GOODBYE GUYGUYF$ BUT THEN THIS IS WHEN SHIT GETS REAL BECAUSE HOLY SHIT MICAH COMES BACK HE FINALLY DOES SOMETHING FOR HIMSELF AND NOT EVERYONE ELSE AND HE HUGS MILO ND MILO LETS HIM AND IT IS ALL SO FUCKING GOOD IT IS SO GREAT IT IS SO ETHEREAL AND JUST THIS ARC IS SO GOOD I LOVE THE TWO OF THEM SO MUCH TO BE HONEST I AM SO HAPPY RN MOMO U MADE MY LIFE

to be honest, the last pov i had not as many thoughts about because the pov before was overwelmingly feeding me but like it was vert good i liked it and it left me asking questions ig bc the bombing thing is also a thing theres a plot to this story besides ships the rumors are true !

BUT TEH SHIPS! AND THE REX HAPPINESS THEY CAME TO SLAY TOFAY THEY JUST WERE SO GOOD MOMO I DONT WANT TC TO END AND THEN ITS GONNA BE SO SAD AND THEN AU IS GONNA BE SAD BUT LIKE LOOK AT THESE SHIPS! SO GOOD!1 IU LOVE THEMMMM FUCJKING HELLL MOMO IM SO FED

nice chapter ig
sock-feet-and-stirring-sand chapter 58 . 6/18/2021
ive been meaning to write better reviews and review consistently but like idk sometimes all my brain can manage is "im soft as shit"

so

im soft as shit

and yes that means for milo and micah too even though I didn't even like milo for most of this but of course im gonna be selfish re: varexa and you're just making this work so nicely like this is exactly the pace and type of progression they'd reach. varrik really doesn't know how to stop. but lucky for him, lex doesn't really want him to.

anyways i'm soft and that whole section just made me smile like a dummy so gg
Firedawn'd chapter 58 . 6/18/2021
hii its been a hot sec since i reviewed but... trust that im enjoying every lil bit of postgames content. ur giving the recovery serve that we all needed along with storyline tea and its so good.

;-; poor rex i mean like... i just? god this poor kid and im so glad that he actually gets the recovery content he deserves, like u wouldnt get that in a normal games and this is just. lovely. shoah is so good honestly and what he deserves and "for the first time in a long time he feels properly human again" this lil kid.

Dx VAREXA HHH. please this is so sad dont even. YEAH HONESTLY FUCK TRISTAN. and i love the parallels and the contrasts between these two like. tristan being the perfect bitchboy asshole and then lex also wants to be perfect but she really isnt and prefers to. cover up her issues more than anything... so good and so smart hh. and then varexa is just... so good. SAFE FLIght HOME im dead. holy shit and YESSS OMGG THEM CONNECTING AND THEYRE SMILING TOGETHER AND SEE YOU SOON THIS IS SOFT CONTENT THANK U SO MUCH.

casi hii im not ready for this gay shit. omg not her falling this is painful. not to mention like seeing the clips of her father and home previously (which tella watching with her was so soft btw i dont think i wrote that down). its no surprise that neither of them can go home like... we been knew. FALLING IN THE WRONG WAYS BYE I LOVE THIS. please tella going wherever casi goes this is the good place. god are they becoming cottagecore lesbians i cant i love them sm.

MICAH AND OKSANA... this is so sad their relationship is fucking amazing and please yes ;-; visit. YEAHH MILO OMG THIS AND THEN THEIR HUG AND THEN FOREHEAD KISS? GAY FUCKS u said hi pride month bless.

thank u for writing!
dyloccupy chapter 57 . 6/15/2021
gay.

(but also oksana/ambrose rights!)
darthnell chapter 57 . 6/15/2021
Ohh my god they're taking Donatella and Casi too a h hjdfhjfhjfd.. Its so excessive but I fucking love it.. and Micah bless.. Fhjfdhjfd they're being the Opposite of subtle, how havent they gotten caught I'm wheezing.. Like almost enough to make me think the higher-ups don't really care about them breaking the rules (or they want them to.. a Thught). Lmaoo Lisse blaming Milo if they get caught.. LOLL Milo: "Get in losers we're going shopping." Or [insert scooby doo reference here] hjfhfd. LOLLL "are we third-wheeling two couples right now" Yes. Yes you are jhfdhjfd. Also Casi is kinda right about the six of them being able to handle one person I feel.. or rather Milo and Tella being able to handle one person jhfdhj. Maybe Penny if she goes off jhfdhf. What will they find...

Yeah the whole thing about fucking Milo getting out of the building.. hjfdjhfjf I imagine that might drive some people crazy fddh. Lmao Casi taking the front girl.. Please don't die lmao. FDhjfd Milo just wanting to give her a good bop on the head pls.. LOL Milo can't even control what his face looks like, buddy.. Well, sending the stronger ones closer in is a bit wiser. Better Milo meet the stranger than Lisse, he'd more likely be able to handle them. That being said, pls don't kill Milo ;-; LOL Casi omg.. "You already did" TELLA HJFDHJFDHJD.. She's right though, he'll need better threats lmaoo.. GIRLFRIEND AHHH.. It Is True ;-; and I love it.. But them all separating though hm not sure how I feel about that.. A w he's upset about Micah leaving yeet.. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS WHEEZE HJFDHJDD... O h shit three figures o p e.. Wwwwhatttsss going onnnnnn...

a.. fhfhfhd she stole Ria's tablet, of course.. Shjhjdhf she's so cheeky I fucking love it. Ooh she's finally giving Ria some credit here, I love to see that tbh. And Ria pretty much admiting that Velcra can be of use to the researching team, whoever that may be.. Inch resting.. Loll the dark web of course. HJFDH VELCRA THE GAMEMAKER BYE THATS TERRIFYING.. Like we saw enough of that in the arena.. Though I mean. Terrifying but also excellent hmmm.. Oooh more people found out Things... Vecra redemption arc here? ..Probably not enough fuel for that tbh but. I like the sound of this it's Fun jhfdhjfd. Bad guy doing good things for bad reasons, it's Excellent gjhfdh.

Aww sleepy Ambrose ;-; Sleepy and bored hjfdhjfd. A w Oksana ;-; jhhj rip her little flinch.. Ohh no what's wrong bean :'0 She wants to chat I guess.. or monologue lol. Oooh she has Knowledge ope. A h the two of them are. So sweet ;-; Scared and sweet ahhh.. O H ! OH MY GOD THEY! They're so fucking! Soft! ;-; Babes! "Oksana smiles, smiles like she always deserves to" A H H MY hEARTTTT THEY'RE SO SWEET AND SOFT LIKE HI WOW ;-; I'm. I'm so happy for them a h ;-; And he's not supposed to talk but he says her name a h broooo ;-; They're simply. So cute I'm ;-; /I'm/ soft..

Ope Pandora found out about the little investigation adventure yeet.. So they were watching and they.. let it happen ? Who was watching? Or /wasn't/ watching? Lmao "resident nightmare" cute nickname for Velcra there fdhjfd. Hopefully Pandora's president-ness can help them uncover the truth about all this and stuff.. I'm curious if we'll be familiar with any of the culpable parties.. :v
ladyqueerfoot chapter 57 . 6/15/2021
GILDEGILYGUYFERgiuyFRGUIJK IOWYOEFHOIHIOUFEWHIUWOI OI "EFHIUWOY*{Y* FEW OMIOIUFHOURVOIO UHRHIUWWIUHEF OKSANA AND AMBROSE HUIFEGIYPEWIUP THEY AR SO GOOD DIUFGPEWGIUEWFHUIO I LOVE STRAIGHT PEOPLE GIYEPWGYUPGUYIEWY EFWGUGIUEWPIUGP YESSS YIPDEIUWI BARK BARK BARK

LIGUFEGIWUGEF THEY ARE EFIUWUIhEWF SO SWEET AND WHOLE SOME WTF GIYFEGYWUGYEFU

MILO U PUSSY GO AND KISS MICAH USELESS GAY BITCH

PENNY IS A CLOWN HHHHH

iuIUGDE VELCRA MOMMY

pandora is also hot btw she said its mystery solving time and i support her

IUPGEWFGIPUGIUEPW BUT AMBROSE AND OKSANA HPLY HECK I ALWAYS SHIPPED IT BUT WAS LIKE PSSH THERE WONT BE A FORTH SHIP YET LOW AND BEHOLD I AM BEING FED! HIUPPE
darthnell chapter 56 . 6/13/2021
Ahhh right off the bat with the Boys ;-; Yess spend time with each other.. Oh shit Micah going home.. aH "He never has been, really." mICAH STOP YOU'RE KILLING ME LAD.. ;_; He deserves to be priority number one okay. AW MILO SMILING ;-; Ahhh the bit about him knowing Milo wouldn't force him to conceal his happiness, that's soo Good.. Thank you Milo for not being selfish about that. ..But also like. Ah. Milo probably won't be going home anytime soon, but maybe home isn't the best place for him. The Capitol probably isn't either, but I think he needs somewhere new. Ah bye Micah forgetting about the whole murder thing wheeze.. "He doesn't know when he became that line." A H H of course he feels unhappy with leaving Milo behind ahhhh.. And also nothing being fixed.. yeahhhhh.. Like it's hard to predict the who's gonna do what in the arena but I mean. The Capitol should've at least expected that it all can't just go back to normal for the Milos and the Varriks and.. anyone really, but especially them. Yeet ;-;

Ohhhh they're still watching the tape .. "It's almost like she doesn't think she deserves the rest." BABE.. A h Casi locking herself away /3 Fuck I'm. I love how they just Get each other.. like they didn't even need words for that and I'm ;-; Like the way they can just be weak and vulnerable around each other and not have to worry about it.. like they can break and know they'd still have each other it's ;-; The "It wasn't supposed to be this bad" oof.. Yeahh yeah it was not. Being dead would be easier, but at least they have each other now ;-; And oh shit Armina.. yeah, they won't know why she sent in the form, rip.. A h Tella.. ;-; Almost cracking in front of Casi.. It might feel good if she does, but it's probably easier to Not, but. They Have Each Other ;-; They get to be alive and with each other, both of them finally have someone to just Be with.. It's what they deserve ;-;

Fhjfdh Oksana pacing and tripping bye jhdfd ;-; She's baby.. Man she really do be worry fucking central here ;-; LMAO her trying to act nonchalant, I'm sorry Oksana I don't think anyone would believe that ;-; A h and there he is.. hjdhjf Dimara holding him back bye ;-; Rip back to the notebook communication.. Alas, it's Necessary. O h him looking hopeful god that's so blessed a h ;-; And of course the hug attack.. It's Necessary, okay? It really is ;-; These two are just. Precious.. Is Oksambrose a thing ? Bc it seems like a Thing ;-; "I'M GLAD YOU DIDN'T LEAVE ME" AS IF SHE COUL D.. This is Oksana we're talking about, sir. Ahhh she holds on to him.. bless..

Oh boy Varrik what are you watching.. Okay I was wondering if he was watching his Games footage but tbh the bombing is probably better hdfjhfd. I do wonder if he's gonna spot anything though.. LOL Lex.. "No one else bothers to torture themselves with that many stairs." Yeah, that's her alright. I love that she's coming to him though it's ;-; Fjhdhf Varrik watching her bye.. "Entertainment, I guess." VARRIK FDHJD. A h fuck I forgot Devan left how could I forget ahhhhh ;_; LEX BEING DISAPPOINTED SHE DIDNT KILL ANYONE GIRL HFHJD. She's somethin else hfdh. Mm even if these two are deciding not to ig try and solve this mystery, they're still Thinkin about it.. But also work on each other yess y'all have a lot of working to do (clearly).. I don't know how soon it's gonna be before Lex gets sent home but. There's not as much keeping her here as there is for Varrik (that being the fact that they won't let him go lol).

Oookay and speaking of codes to crack.. These two little hooligans. Whatchu up to now. Lmaoo the little chatterboxes.. But yeah not now.. I feel like they're gonna be pushed to start digging deeper. Ooh they're gonna tell someone.. That's definitely smarter (I hope) than if they didn't.. Also Lisse willing to goo down with Penny after Penny had earlier been willing to throw her under the bus LMAO.. O h shit Micah and Milo omg.. They be eavesdropping hjhjfdh. I mean.. might as well get them in on it though. Spice things up a little. Lmaooo Micah is the definition of the pleading emoji, he really is. Investigation squad perhaps..? I am Looking... Also oh shit less than 100k a h.. Bro.. ;-;
darthnell chapter 55 . 6/12/2021
Lolllll Velcra and D6 detective team omggg.. Lmao I'm just picturing Velcra organizing a PK party not.. (and then she'd probably drug them all and take their weapons or something wheeze).. Pfft Emmi is not taking Velcra's shit, I love her for that. Ooh that's a good question actually, who sent Velcra the card for the control room... Like clearly, Velcra was the worst/best person to give it to bc. Well, she'd Use It (or abuse it more like, as we know). Lmaoo nobody in this entire room is tolerating Velcra's shit, iconic. Oh man, of course she leaves them with an unsatisfying "ending" like that (also I'm seeing why Linds was talking about flies WHEEZE).. Her game really is "if you keep Thinking about me, I win" while she moves on... But honestly, Will she be able to move on ? I don't know if she can, like. It won't be so easy for her to forget that she Lost.

A h Ambrose.. Time to be up and at 'em, buddy ;-; Lmao tell me why my brain just said "Ambrose little mermaid AU" (hjfhj it's the voice thing). Ah god tube in the throat no thx that just sounds v Uncomfy. Rip, it makes sense that he'd miss his voice even more when it was gone, I mean.. it was brutal to read, but like. Yeah. That's just how it Goes. Ooh Ambrose thinking about his dad.. Okay like, honestly? I feel like if his dad did try to force him into shit still, Ambrose could just go "No3" and dude wouldn't be able to do anything about it like. Literally what his he gonna do, cry? I hope so smh. A h I love that Oksana just immediately registers as someone who cares about him, no further thoughts or questions needed ;-; Yes Ambrose, time to embrace the world.. I hope his voice does end up coming back in full, boy needs it ;-;

O h lads.. ;-; th nooooo I'm ;-; Also the whole "I don't even need to open my eyes to know who it is" that's Cute bye ;-; Lmaooo babysitting I'm crying jhhfdfd.. Oof, Milo is simply Struggling, ouch.. poor Micah is just like "Hi please talk to me" ;-; "/Friendship/ can only extend so far." So like are y'all gonna admit that you like-like each other or... fhjfdhjfd. Pfft Milo, please.. "You can't know what's going on in my head, it's too Dark for you" w3Lc0m3 t0 mY tw1st3d (lol) m1nd okay edgelord hjhjfhd (jk I know he's legit truamatized but I mean aren't they all at this point ?) Omg Micah flushing the pills.. Pfft him still being nervous about getting in trouble, okay that's a mood though rip.. ;-; "It doesn't appear he had much of a choice otherwise." GOOD. ACCEPT IT. GODDAMMIT. Like did Milo really think he could get away with not being Micah's friend after this dfhjfdh in the Very least like. ;-;

Gays pt2 I guess hjfdhjfd.. Oh god ohhh god no I know what she's doing fuck I don't think I'm ready for her to see this.. Ahhh please yes wait for Tella, like. She's gonna need someone's hand to hold through this, there's no shame in that ;-; Fhjdh "My family may suck but at least my girlfriend's hot." A h h ;-; Good hold hands ;-; "His shoulders set back so that he looks so much taller than he really is." Well, Casi had to get it from somewhere, I guess. Ahh "Figures that she'd save them all for a camers." Ouch bye, and that's not even the worst part.. Yeahh um. I hate her dad bye. "And the worst part is, she only proved him right." aH NOO stop I hate it here.. God Quarren what a fucking asshole, and the two of them having the nerve to laugh.. I fucking hate them ahahha. EVEN THE INTERVIEWER WAS STUNNED LIKE. TF IS WRONG WITH YOU. OKAY BUT TELLA.. TELLA IS SO GOOD SHES SO GOOD TO HE R YES HOLD HER FACE AND TELL HER YOU LOVE HER ;-; They deserve each other, not because they're both liars or frauds but they just both deserve someone who cares for them and they are That ! They are That for each other and. It's good ;-;

Ope Penny and Lisse escape time I guess what sort of trouble have these gorls gotten themselves intooooo.. They made it out though hjfhjf.. Ope that's where they went.. "barbaric horse" JHDHJDHJDF RIP. Lmao Lisse Latching, she's babey. Ope they're going to the train station oh my god oof.. The blood on the ground ripp.. "She wants to be a kid again" a H bye ;-; I mean like. They didn't come to the Capitol to be kids, this really isn't a place for kids. O h shit is someone watching themmm nooooo.. Oh god.. O H is it Velcra, I feel like she'd also be one to sneak around for her "research".. Or someone else.. Like someone more connected/involved in the bombings maybe ? A h I do not Know.. .
ladyqueerfoot chapter 56 . 6/11/2021
i feel like my thoughts on every chapter remain the same, everyone is gay and my daughter is a dumbass. that’s all thanks !
ladyqueerfoot chapter 55 . 6/8/2021
blah blah blah velcra hot milo and micah and casi and tella gay WHAT THE FUCK IS PRINCESS PENNY PIE DOING? SHES GOING TO DIE? PENNY? yes i see something glaringly terrible penny is doing that
darthnell chapter 54 . 6/6/2021
Fjhdf he's so not in the mood for dancing around conversations, I love it.. Oh shit Cal and Ilaria going back to Six tomorrow omg.. Oh man ;-; They've both got. Hella baggage over there, I hope they end up sticking together ;-; Fjhhjd Cal's 'joke'.. he's Excellent ;-; O h he's already decided to stick with Ilaria omg.. GOOD. I love that for them ;-; They're such a power duo honestly.. ;-; Like the way they just /clenches fist/ have each other's backs.. Yeah ;-; Aw him maybe wanting to help Licia too.. Idk how her return will go, but I do hope they end up like. Staying in contact somehow. LMAO I love how Ilaria comes along and he just straight up tells her the news, no fanfare.. Good man, Cal ;-; I'm nervous what Six will bring them though..

VARRIK LADD 3 HIM AND DEVAN I SIMPLY LOVE THEM ;-; Hhjfdf the chainsaw #whoops sometimes it just Happens /shrugs/ A h he's upset about Devan leaving a w ;-; But also I love that he recognizes that it's her right.. BUT ALSO BEST FRIEND LEAVING ;-; STOP DEVAN STEALING FROM THE TRAINING CENTER IM WHEEZING HJDHJDJHD.. Them being Emotional, ma'am I can't Take it ;-; It's so damn good ;_; "That's what best friends do, right?" DEVAN YOU'RE GONNA BREAK HIM DFHFHFD ;-; It's breaking Me hdfdj. God I simply just. Adore every minute of them, that's just a Fact. God I'd absolutely love to see Devan kick Tristian's face in it would be Prime (': And Varrik acknowledging that he's getting better fucking. Bless this lad ;-; I just. Love him a lot ;-;

Ooh Lisse and Penny shenanigans time :0 Lisse is still so like. Immature, but I love that about her hjffh. Aw she's worried about the Nines.. Pennyyy I love her certainty ;-; Oh my god what are they gonna do.. The Girls are Doing Things.. Bruhhh them sneaking out omg.. Like where are they gonna go, just Around ? Ig it's better than being cooped up inside but also like. Someone did just try very very hard to make them very very dead so Perhaps this isn't the Best idea y'all.. LMAO Penny already planning on throwing Lisse under the bus, god she has such older sister vibes ;-; It's so cute with the two of them though. ..I hope they don't die :v

A h Ren staying by Mari's sideeee that's so cute of him ;-; I just. Love that for them a h... "Startling their shocked expressions into something kinder." A h I love that phrasing.. it's such a good way of encapsulating Marigold's character too ;-; A h Marigold's nervous ;-; Bless Ren for wanting her to have what she wants (and not thinking "damn why the fuck would this bitch leave this bigass house and shit smh" hfhjdh) Damn her Fucking house hjfdhjfjhfd.. O h but she and Roarke are so cute a h ;-; And Ren.. Baby.. He's so happy for her god, it's so fucking precioussss ;;_;; That's. So good of him I love their relationship so muchhh ;-;

O h Lexxxxx ;-; Her mantras.. girl yes, you're wonderful ;-; Ooh Varrik :eyes: hang out with him pls ;-;
Varrik: "Hey Lex wanna hang out"
Lex: "No."
Varrik: "..Devan isn't home."
Lex: /is already there/
A h h her. Not wanting to avoid him thougggghhhhh ;-; SHE WANTS TO FIND OUT WHAT VARRIK SEE STOPPP :pleading: I LOVE THEM? A H H ;-; HFDHJFD SHE STARTLED HIM SO BAD WHEEZE.. "Lex isn't his fucking therapist" god I love her ;-; "FOR THE RECORD I HAVE" VARRIK PLS IM- JHFHJFDF.. God, I cannot handle how much I love this man ;-; Lex you like him too admit it ;-; WAIT SHE LIKES HIS LAUGH STOP.. I LIKE IT TOO AND I HAVENT EVEN HEARD IT ;-; I AM SIMPLY LOVING THE PLS GIVE IT A TRY LEXXX 3

Fhjfdhjfdh I'm proud to be your 420th review 3 I simply adored this chapter by the way ;-;
momo the clown chapter 53 . 6/2/2021
not even logged in but you know who i am, you clown
ladyqueerfoot chapter 9 . 6/1/2021
armina seems sus
darthnell chapter 53 . 6/1/2021
A h h Hoseaaa.. ;_; God that reunion with his mother was so heartbreakingl t.. Like Hooh man I barely remember her from the intros but that shit still Hits, I don't know how you do it.. Actually, maybe it was the "He did that to her. He forced her to watch him /die/." Also Galvin!1 ;_; They're hesitant a h.. But the hugs.. the hugs are so good.. I love that it literally took like a minute max for Hosea to decide that it was all worth it then. (Gay of you, Hosea hjfdhfdjh)

a.. Lmaooo I forgot that she'd hate Milo whoops.. Ig I was too wrapped up in my Micalo vibes ;-; Ooh curious!Velcra ! Vengeful!Velcra ehehe.. I'm glad she's lookin for answers bc. I want them too :0 Lmaoo Velcra holding back on going after Ilaria bc she knows there'll be repercussions.. yeah Don't. Ooh yes Ria and her tablet would be a good place to start.. Girl needs some got damn Internet hjfdhjfd. "Before anything else, Velcra Leight is an /asset/." I love that.. It's true, that's why people allied with her in the first place. Might as well use her while they have her... She's definitely someone you'd rather have on your side than not, if you can. Though I can also see why Velcra learning more about a dangerous terrorist group would be a Problem hjfhjf.

Velesss yess give me the Rat.. I want the Rat Family Drama.. Lmaoo imagine Veles mourning his dad. Sounds fake. Aw a Singular sibling is happy he's back.. Well, one is better than none, kid. Oh no, drunkie in the house.. Ope and here it comes oof.. Man they all just fucking hate each other hjfdhjfd.. Unfortunately for Veles, all his recent trauma was on live tv, there's no way they won't use that against him. And oof, that comment about how his father's thoughts will keep Veles up at night but not Sylvanus.. rip. Also Sylvanus, stfu about Varrik, you're nothing compared to him smh. For that alone, I hope Veles psycho chainsaw-murders you c: Things can simply only get Worse from here :D

Oooh Ilaria is also keen on learning more.. on Doing Something.. Hey Ilaria, boy do I have the buddy for you ! :) Man I do wonder whether she'd be determined enough for work through this that she'd be willing to work with Velcra once again.. That would certainly be Something hjfhjfd. LMAO Cal straight up not giving a shit, I love that for him. He's just like, "Not my problem" and boom done. Good for him. Man imagine it being completely up to Velcra and Ilaria to solve this hfhjd.. Like Cal's got a good point that you can't really trust the government to punish the right person for the crime oof. Hopefully they'd at least have a head start on figuring it out.. Then detectives Velcra and Ilaria can step in jhfdhjfd.

O h shit Ambrose getting his surgery ahhhh.. Awe poor Oksana is Stressin.. Of course she is ;-; She wouldn't be Oksana if she weren't. Ahh that comparison to Konstantin, oof.. ;-; And Micah omg, of course he's here too, bless ;-; "He held her together long enough that she would be a terrible friend if she didn't do the same." A h they're just. So good I love them.. They both need So much sleep though hfdjhfd. O h Ambrose is okay, god bless.. He gets his voice back ! :D I assume.. ;-; I hope it'll be the same but. You never know.. Aw now Oksana can finally allow herself to rest, bless.. ;-; Dman, that's still Many updates but also. Idk if I'm ready for TC to end bro ;-;
ladyqueerfoot chapter 53 . 6/1/2021
! chapter! !

HOSEA AND GALVIN like... MY HEART? god this is almost as wholesome as inara last chapter i am living god this is so wholesome

AND THEN MY GIRL VELCRA LEIGHT COMES OUT HERE AND DOES HOT GIRL SHIT SHIT! GAHH AS SHE SHOULD SHE IS MY BABEEEE ! anyways... she fucking ate that she is nancy drew she will solve the crimes ugh bestie velcra i fucking love u u are kicking sm ass u will solve this shit i believe in u prove everyone wrong CMON REDEMPTION ARC! ughhh VYUEDGYUWGY VBAROKKKHIUDWQGIUEF

...and i actually felt bad for veles today. fitting bc its his bday ig but damn his brother can eat shit gah i hated that ugh i don't like veles but this was sad asf

ilaria too she makes me very sad i hope she can solve this shit too if velcra cant i hope she can like do victor things and get to the bottom of this i feel so bad she is like a lost puppy out here she is so sad i am sad bye

and then ofc we have oksana and she is delightful gah her and milo are just too fucking soft i cannot even they have my whole ass heart okay? i fucking... im love them so much

that is it! thanks for writing and i hope u enjoy ur sushi
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »