Reviews for The Matrix Musicals
Vick chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
I think i ve read this piece a hundred times and it never stops making me laugh! Congratulations
phantom-phan-28 chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
LOL! Any chance of an Evanescence parody?
gryps incedio chapter 7 . 10/31/2006
great song. got a chuckle out of me for the "hand in your gut line." Can't ever have enough of Agent Smith...!
DeviantDr.Kate chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
Okay I'll just ask it HOW THE FRICK DID SADAKO GET IN THERE!
DeviantDr.Kate chapter 7 . 10/11/2006
Hello I have an idea I would like to give to you free of charge!

Ghostbusters.

and also WHat happened to the Neo Trin commentaries?
Morrigan the Nightmare Queen chapter 6 . 10/6/2005
I stand by my earlier assessment: you are very, very odd, and also very, very funny. What's even better, you know about Gilbert & Sullivan, which isn't something I encounter much these days. Well done!

And if you even think about stopping this OR "An Alien's Story," I will be forced to hurt you. In a very complimentary way, of course. Kindly continue.

And if you're looking for more songs, I recommend you ransack the G&S catalogue. "I've Got a Little List" from 'The Mikado' would make a marvelous Smith song, if you're up for it- have him listing all the people he hates. In fact, I wish I'd thought of writing that myself. Oh well, I'll pass that along to you. Please, continue writing! And thank you again for the hilarious stories.

*passes along 'Agent Smith Sings The Mikado' plotbunny and wanders off*
Bish chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
Wow that was awesome! I loved it.
Anakin McFly chapter 6 . 5/21/2005
Wonder what the Wachowskis would think of this... heheh.

P.S. DuJour's boyfriend's name is Choi, not Troy. And it's spelt Cypher...

Great fic. ;P
TheminiOne chapter 6 . 11/9/2004
cool!my fave ones are miss american matrix and virtual rhapsody.
chinchilla-in-a-bowl chapter 6 . 2/29/2004
Very good. I paticually enjoyed Miss american matrix. V funny.
Agent Josey chapter 6 . 2/27/2004
yay! Brilliant! Get another Smith one in there! And we'll all enjoy it! Yay!
Gauri chapter 5 . 11/10/2003
Don't stop. Hilarious, wonderful, ingenious, innovative, amazing, comical, rocks my socks off, wonderfully metered, greatest achievements of fanfiction, extravegant, delecable...you tell why you've heard enough adjectives to describe your work to get you to continue
Danny Barefoot chapter 5 . 11/4/2003
Hilarious! Very original, an excellent idea, cellblock tango is excellent, so is the Gilbert and Sullivan! If you can actually think of more this good, definately put them up.
Gary X chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Nice. My e-mails there. Yadda-yadda.
Tempest Summers chapter 5 . 10/17/2003