Reviews for Symphony
Shiranai Atsune chapter 11 . 6/28
OMG. THE MEERKAT IS HERE.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 10 . 6/4
Yey! A new update! Love this so much!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 9 . 5/28
Yey! A new update! Welcome back! I missed reading this!

Please tell me we're near the end of Karofsky.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 8 . 1/10
Yey! A new update!

Long chapters and fluffy Klaine, just the way I like it~

I've said it before, I'll say it again- SHOULD'VE HAPPENED!

Please don't ever make me feel sorry for Karofsky after all he's done.
Caza chapter 8 . 1/7
Well written :) And good choice of lyrics, you could even use a song with lyrics like Tom Petty's "I won't back down" which would fit very well with "We will rock you" and "We are the champions"
Shiranai Atsune chapter 7 . 12/14/2020
I will never get tired of reading your fluffy and sexy Klaine story!

The way Blaine introduced Kurt to his parents was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! :DDD

Rachel really needs to give Finn his space and stop bothering Kurt.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 6 . 11/29/2020
I will never get tired of reading this!

Oooohhh! I should've guessed that.

Poor Finn. He didn't really had much luck when it comes to relationships.

I love how Klaine just resolves their problems like that, but why do I have the feeling in later chapters, the angst will be worse?

I hope Finn warms up to Blaine eventually.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 5 . 11/11/2020
Make that two new chapters! :) (Well actually, this one is just really recent; like, a few hours ago recent)

Keeping the door open for 4 inches? I thought it'd be 3, kinda makes me think of Stranger Things. Haha, Finchel too. XD

What 3 "individual specially protected classes" does Santana have?

How and why do you write Klaine so sweet in a matter of a couple of chapters in which I've gotten so much cavity I think I lost all of my teeth?

Artie should've run Karofsky over with his wheels. But it's nice seeing the NDs as the Kurt Protection Squad.

I love how they're just communicating with each other how they really feel. I hope they don't stop doing that.

Good to hear that Dalton is taking their zero bullying tolerance policy seriously. I wonder what'll happen with Sebastian and Hunter... considering the stunts they'll pull...

"could have been a car accident and you still show up to perform". Reminds me of the story of Rachel's actor's audition.

Awww, poor Warblers... but I enjoy reading them bonding together. I don't think we got enough of them in the show.

Rachel would never encourage, hire or work with Karofsky.

Honestly, one of the things I love about this is that this shows how Glee can be so dramatically and realistically but still be enjoyable (in a way). I really wish you wrote for the actual show.

You write this so long and so good! Every sweet Klaine moment just makes my heart race! And it's only the second season!

I absolutely look forward to more! (I wonder why your stories aren't getting much reviews...)
Shiranai Atsune chapter 4 . 11/10/2020
A new chapter since the last time I checked; so long too, I'm not complaining; I love this so much.

Awwww, the Puckurt moment is so cute!

The party in this chapter is so much more fun!

How is Figgins not fired?! And are Karofsky's parents really that clueless?

I am loving every bit of the feels in this! (Karofsky needs to go down!)
Shiranai Atsune chapter 3 . 10/18/2020
Hooray! A new long chapter! I love it so much! I can't believe how late I am in reading this!

Not exactly a fan of Dave but it is interesting to get a glimpse of his POV. I still want to punch him though.

I'd love to read Blaine beating Karofsky in a fight.

Haha, nice to know Blaine isn't falling into Finn's traps. Poor Finn, that was a fail.

Kurt getting heated imagining Blaine in golfing outfit? Is there something he should know?

"Then how did you know?" Blaine pushed. (I think you meant Finn?)

Loving the family feels.
Aekyra chapter 3 . 10/16/2020
Love it :)
This is quickly becoming one of my favourite stories I'm reading at the moment. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Charlotte
Shiranai Atsune chapter 2 . 10/4/2020
Yey! A new update!

So long, so good, so worth the wait!

I wanted to hit Finn so many times during this chapter.

You write this so well! And it's only the second chapter!

Love this so much! So happy to be reading more!

Reading this just made my day!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 10/1/2020
Oooohhh! A Season 2-6 canon divergent rewrite? YES PLEASE!

I am definitely looking forward to more of this!

But it won't just be all Kurt's POV and Klaine right? Will you also be including the others like Brittana?