Reviews for Team Seven: Life Returned (Rewrite)
Hey can someone make this Detective Conan fanfic for me please because I’m good at giving ideas but I’m terrible at creating fanfics so can you do this for me:

Akiho is the younger sister of Shiho and Akemi Miyano but unlike them, she did not grow up with the Black Organisation and they (BO) don't know she exists because her mother used a special drug that was able to hide any physical or facial features like there scars are not seen except for the one using the drug so Akiho family only knew that she existed. Before her parents died she was placed by her parents with a foster couple in Japan secretly right before there deaths. Soon she will discover her past when she encountered Haibara one day when Akiho is 17 years old. This story follows the Detective Conan canon timeline from the Vermouth Arc but has its own original chapters that follow cases that have nothing to do with the Black Organisation. The Black Organization will never know that Akiho existence and true identity. Also, Akiho won't get shrunken like Ai, Conan etc. Akiho not a detective but is highly intelligent. Akiho goes to the same school as Ran and Shinichi but she is in a different class from them. Akiho has her own male OC love interest that the same age as her. You can skip some episodes of the canon timeline if you want. The couples in this fanfic are still the same canon couples from Detective Conan like Shinichi and Ran, Sonoko and Makoto, Wataru and Miwako etc. Also, no canon characters have an OC love interest. Akiho adopted parents have biological children. The endings, as well as the canon characters of the canon episode, won't change even is there are OC's in the canon episodes. Akiho is very beautiful and very good at art as well as making accessories. Also, no canon characters die and Akiho never dies. And Akiho adopted family and Akiho friends never die.

Akiho is very quiet, calm, reserved, timid and shy but like Ran she is mature, loving, patient, humble, kind, and nurturing. Akiho adopted father is a pastry chef while her adopted mother is a engineer.

Akiho younger sister who is one of her adopted parent's biological children goes to Teitan Elementary school, Akiho adopted older brother and sister who are some of her adopted parent's biological children goes to University and Akiho younger brother who is one of her adopted parent's biological children goes to Teitan Elementary school.

You can allow others to do give you ideas for original chapters by using this form.

Detective Conan Fanmade Case Form:

Setting: (for example a cake shop etc)

Prefecture:

Crime:

Victim(s):

Time:

Location:

Cause of death: (optional)

Injury: (optional)

Culprit(s): (optional)

Suspects: (optional)

Dying Message: (optional)

Evidence:

Conclusion:

Motive:

Aftermath:

Other Info: (optional)

People(s): (include age, name, appearance, gender, occupation, personality and other necessary Info)

Facts: (you know how Conan explained facts in the episodes like for his deduction etc. you can give him facts to explain)

Note: if there is more than one crime in the case than use the form more than once from the Case(s) solved by part to the other info part.

For none crimes, you can give codes or fake hauntings for then to solve.

Please do my story request. I’ll even help you.
theneed4beer chapter 4 . 10/4
why are they all so pathetic?
MoonLightSkies16 chapter 4 . 10/1
I swear that cat’s immortal or something
TheSlytherdorNinja chapter 3 . 9/29
Oh wow, this is so interesting! Keep it up!
I'm assuming that the mission is Tora XD
MoonLightSkies16 chapter 3 . 9/29
So CUUUTTEEE!
Slenjeff chapter 2 . 9/29
** Excuse my English, I don't handle it all well **

I came from seeing the past story and I must say that although I found Sasuke's attitude strange when attacking without thinking (He marked a full-fledged Naruto) and being the one who asks for help, the chapter was good.

Although I think the same as you in that in the previous story the team was too powerful considering that they were children, I feel that if they do not remember anything in this I do not see it necessary, you could do that although they have all their memories and powers They cannot control them properly so they would not be so powerful, and more taking into account that Kurama remembers everything so to keep everything as the canon until the mission of the country of the waves, Naruto will remember everything first thanks to Kurama.

Anyway I repeat, I liked the new twist you gave to the story
MoonLightSkies16 chapter 2 . 9/28