Reviews for The Unbreakable Scarlet Pimpernel
Mlle. Deroulede chapter 1 . 3/4
Excellent story! Love it!
Ryker Davis chapter 1 . 2/2
OMG I am such a fangirl for The Scarlet Pimpernel. He was my first super hero. Then of course Zorro. Which created Batman. Now that I have gotten that out of the way. :) I have read the book and watched both the 1934 and 1982 movies. With Anthony Andrews being my favorite Percy. I loved this story. It was good enough that I could almost see Mr. Andrews as your Percy. You did an awesome job of keeping Percy in character. My favorite line was 5 cons to 5 pros. Not bad seeing how ... oh and the "offended at your lack of confidence... " so Percy.
Thank you for writing this little gem. It has become a favorite of mine.
Miss Everglot chapter 1 . 10/27/2020
This fandom is so lacking of Percy whump. *I’m* very much lacking Percy whump lol. When he passed out the whumperflies I got were intense. I love how resourceful you mentioned he was, because that’s the Sir Percy we all know and love.
zorrorosso chapter 1 . 10/14/2020
I enjoyed a lot the modern style and the full change of perspective. Also I liked that there's a lot of information going, with a check/uncheck of character facts we pretty much get the situation as it is. I found the first part of the chapter very confusing, but I believe you wanted to convey the same confusion as Percy is feeling. A very good starting chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2020
Well done! I love scarlet letter hurt/comfort. Keep them coming!