Reviews for Splitzville
Yuriski-1st chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
Giggles needs a medal, lasting this long in a fight with Batman.
Kelana-ti chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
Nice. :D I really like the Cassie and Greg idea. Greg is cool for a henchman. Creative. And smart. If he wasn't a criminal... he he. I also enjoyed Batman sending the messenger to Ra's in Jason's bubble thing. That was funny.
Epidot chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
I had thought Batman would do the 'hurt-my-daughter-and-feel-my-wrath' talk with Brady, but that would probably have been counter productive. As all chapters, great work.
t wrecks chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
I like your humor
t wrecks chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
good
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
good
24isover chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
nice! love the clueless guy thing that he's trying to pull off. nice to see so much concern for cassie
Wispr chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
How you can keep track of all what is going AND keep the characters "in character" is absolutely staggering. Good work!

Wispr
Wispr chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
You got the cats down pat! Great work!

Wispr
t wrecks chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
wow
t wrecks chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
wonderful blackmail
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Wonderful- now I will have to read the side stories yet again
Nightarcher210 chapter 7 . 10/1/2006
"No wonder he rated a second apostrophe."- ha ha ha (again)!

And the phrase of the day appears to be- "... and I faxed it to him/her."

(Although I wouldn't exactly call that last bit a fax, it seemed sufficiently outdated for Ra's)
Nightarcher210 chapter 6 . 10/1/2006
"I am vengenace, I am justice , I am a poor clueless tripod."- ha ha ha. I wonder who's in the Batmobile?
Nightarcher210 chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
That's so weird- I was just thinking about Talia's wolfsbane when Selina brought it up! Oh, I would have loved to see the expression on her face! (if she were real, that is...) Wow, that was a funny one! Bruce's reaction was great, absolutely priceless.