Reviews for Splitzville
BlazeStryker chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
Now *he's* calling Ra's the hairdo.

As far as Bartholomew and the leather, if Harv ever worked up the gall or balls to mention that idle train of thought (trains have two rails, and he'll never go to Japan where they don't), the good doctor of the double ulcer might just give him a tired look:

"Look, you two, I probably could, if I were crazy enough to try. Crazy being the operative word, because it took becoming "Harl" for Dr. Quinzel, and I'm fifteen years older than she was when she started. So it's not happening."
Yuriski-1st chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
Giggles needs a medal, lasting this long in a fight with Batman.
Kelana-ti chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
Nice. :D I really like the Cassie and Greg idea. Greg is cool for a henchman. Creative. And smart. If he wasn't a criminal... he he. I also enjoyed Batman sending the messenger to Ra's in Jason's bubble thing. That was funny.
Epidot chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
I had thought Batman would do the 'hurt-my-daughter-and-feel-my-wrath' talk with Brady, but that would probably have been counter productive. As all chapters, great work.
t wrecks chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
I like your humor
t wrecks chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
good
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
good
24isover chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
nice! love the clueless guy thing that he's trying to pull off. nice to see so much concern for cassie
Wispr chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
How you can keep track of all what is going AND keep the characters "in character" is absolutely staggering. Good work!

Wispr
Wispr chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
You got the cats down pat! Great work!

Wispr
t wrecks chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
wow
t wrecks chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
wonderful blackmail
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Wonderful- now I will have to read the side stories yet again
Nightarcher210 chapter 7 . 10/1/2006
"No wonder he rated a second apostrophe."- ha ha ha (again)!

And the phrase of the day appears to be- "... and I faxed it to him/her."

(Although I wouldn't exactly call that last bit a fax, it seemed sufficiently outdated for Ra's)
Nightarcher210 chapter 6 . 10/1/2006
"I am vengenace, I am justice , I am a poor clueless tripod."- ha ha ha. I wonder who's in the Batmobile?