Reviews for Edelweiss
SuperReader3000 chapter 1 . 5/5
This was beautiful! Thank you for writing it!
jessessanto chapter 1 . 5/2
Amei
iamshinydragonmist chapter 1 . 5/2
beautiful
SiriusOrionBitch chapter 1 . 4/30
Absolutely fantastic! Great job, very beautiful! Take care,

SOB
HotDog Smoothie chapter 1 . 4/20
i've read lots of harry potter fanfiction, lots of stories with fleur, and it has taken you pointing it out for me to realize that fleur means flower in english
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 4/17
Wonderful one shot.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 4/15
Awesome and sweet little story.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 4/15
A beautiful story.
Imagination 3101 chapter 1 . 3/23
Such a beautiful story. Enjoyed it very much. Thanks a lot for sharing this with us. Have a great time pal, Take care :)
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 1 . 3/18
Squuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeee!

My goodness, while other stories have filled me with a range of positive emotions, like elation, righteousness, bloodlust, and lust, few stories have brought out so much of my inner romantic!

I only wish you'd included more Flowerpot interactions right after each TWT task, preferably providing a window into other characters' perceptions of those two together, since this is the first period when they've been publicly observed together (the summer school sessions didn't count, since as far as others knew, they were just study partners who got along well together).
Mad Mav chapter 1 . 3/12
Ugh, fucking disaster of a story. Thankfully it’s only one chapter.
agnar chapter 1 . 3/7
Think you got the years of some students mixed up unless you had the tri-wizard in Harry's 5th year rather than 4th? Because his 5th year was the 7th for the twins, Angelina and Alicia. It wasn't until Harry's 6th year that they needed to replace most of the team. Ollie graduated in Harry's 3rd year, then Fred, George, Angelina and Alicia did or would have, graduated after his 5th year, then Katie graduated after his 6th year.

Because in canon, Angelina was captain the year Umbridge taught, Harry's 5th year.
Sahil K. Sahu chapter 1 . 3/6
Ending is so sweet my tooth aches. More please...
violetmaid chapter 1 . 3/4
Aww, this was very sweet.
Taurus Ara Black chapter 1 . 3/4
I’m really tempted to ask for a multiple chapter version, but I think keeping it so prompt makes it more complete. You’ve got a way with words, thank you