Reviews for Deadpool's Fun
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 3/25
I liked this and would love to see it continued.
Wayne Clark chapter 1 . 3/3
Deadpool? I get you a 75% or - 3%.
diabolicArbitor chapter 1 . 1/4
Your DP wasn't quite right, but close enough for government work. Good Idea for a storyline though... Harry as a pre-teen super soldier. Too bad you didn't decide to multi chapter this one.

If you decide to add more, watch the Deathbattle episodes DP vs. Deathstroke and DP vs. Pinkie Pie. Or if you watched MLP as a kid DP is a close match to ol' Pinkie.
ANGSWIN chapter 1 . 1/1
What a fun beginning!
I hope that you decide to continue it.
You could always base it off of the "Deadpool" movies instead of the comics if you did not want to do a lot of research about a character that you do not know well. That would probably be easier...and still true to character.
agentinfinity chapter 1 . 11/20/2020
Oh man. I could only try to imagine where this might/could go if you continued it.
Good start...
Also, I'm American and I've used git a few times myself.
It is a fun word
Bronze chapter 1 . 11/11/2020
I'd love you to take further! There is just so much chaos both Harry and Deadpool can make together or alone for Harry. I can see Harry returning to the Dursleys' and Vernon or Dudley or even both trying to beat him. Oh the pain he could inflict of them! And they so deserve it!
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 11/3/2020
In the "Captain America" movie, there was a bunch of injections and some kind of radiation treatment simultaneously, but I think I prefer Deadpool's less special-effects-heavy approach, with a 'one and done' injection of the serum into one tiny kid. :)

Hope your surgery is going forward and that you feel better soon!
ramunes chapter 1 . 10/24/2020
i would like to see were this goes
Dark Neko 7000 chapter 1 . 10/25/2020
What will happen next time
Kyr chapter 1 . 10/22/2020
This is interesting. Thank you for sharing.
catap425 chapter 1 . 10/19/2020
I think you did very well to Deadpool, especially with the breaking of the fourth wall, although I think harry is a bit (very) naive.
Akuma no Hono chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
Okay this is an interesting story idea.
Hope you find the muse to continue it one day.
But it makes for a good one shot.
Mistress of Potions chapter 1 . 10/11/2020
Oh yeah, Deadpool and Harry Potter. Can you imagine what he would do to Snape? Either Deadpool and Sirius would be best friends, or worst enemies. Although, with Harry becoming strong and generally awesome, I would bet on friends.
Ep chapter 1 . 10/9/2020
Sympa
Merci pour la lecture
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 10/9/2020
heres hoping someone adopts this
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »