Reviews for Deadpool's Fun
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 10/9/2020
heres hoping someone adopts this
gabrieljuarezl chapter 1 . 10/9/2020
Please more chapters, this looks great
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
Cool story
Estrela Polar chapter 1 . 10/1/2020
Amei essa história, mais bem que tem vc poderia fazer com que o Harry despertasse o gene-X através do soro e com isso ganhasse a capacidade absorsão de poderes, só que diferente da vampira, o dele funcionaria de uma forma que ele não precisaria tocar em ninguem tipo Peter Petreli antes de ter seus poderes roubados, sendo que no caso do Harry, o alcansse seria global e ele ja teria o conhecimento de como usar os poderes assim que os addquirisse. Mal posso esperar pelo proximo capitulo, por favor não demore muito.
forestreject chapter 1 . 10/1/2020
:hearts:
Loonyloops chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
This was funny, and your Deadpool was great. I would love to read more of this is you decide to pick it up again. Especially since it's not a crossover I would have every thought about, not to mention the beautiful grammar and spelling. (That's so refreshing around here.) Great work!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
Bwahahahahahahahahahaaa! XD
SLYNNR chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I CAN ONLY IMAGINE DUMBLES MET HARRYY ON THE SERUM. THAT ALONE WOULD BE WORTH IT!
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
You did a great job here hon! Loved this! ;o)
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
I like this so far, I'd love to read more.
Thumper1776 chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
good shot. workable in a longer story with time skips.
acherongoddess chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
dude i would love a few more chapters just to see this all play out. it would be very funny to watch. love it
TheFishKing chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
good 1 shot. Little Green Boxes is a fic were DP raises Harry
animeromance1972 chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
All I can imagine is Deadpool in that alley with a knocked out Harry Potter in his arms waiting for the next chapter to be written.
retired10 chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
Great chapter! Love the idea! I have no idea on whether or not you got Deadpool right. But I thought he was well written. And after all, isn't that what Can Fix is all about? If enjoy reading more of this mostly because it's a different take on the same old story! Thank you for sharing!
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »