Reviews for Deadpool's Fun
cameron1812 chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
Deadpool swears more lol. But yeah, you got him right. Bored deadpool is trouble:)
kjmeow chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
You got dead pool dead on!
Thanks for this lovely story
Wulffe chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
The CHAOS ! .. .gotta love Deadpool

;-}
Venquine1990 chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
My dear fellow writer, you got that crazy dude spot on. I felt like I was watching the first movie again while reading this. Well done.
ChronosMoon chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
Please make this more than a one shot and add to it please, and Deadpool was fine as he is a character you can do alot with.
HelloDarkness07 chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
It'll be interesting to see a Harry Potter juiced up on SSS. Good one-shot. Thanks for the read!
Azathriel chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
You should definitely continue this story! The world needs more deadpool and Harry potter stories lol. You were pretty good with your take on deadpool. Watch the movies for a little more character background and read a few comics but you were pretty spot on even though you toned him down a lot.
Milagro626 chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
I like it so far, but how can you stop at this point. Its an evil cliffie, and one-shots don't do that. Please continue! Thanks
sheepstamper chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
Excellent story line... sheeps
4597boss chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
this would be fun!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
How the mighty have fallen!

It's often said that "the pen is mightier than the sword" but, if that were true, then this snippit's summary is final confirmation that the formerly-reliable font of epic serials has fully broken down. The process began with "Brand New Start" which languished for a long while, was eventually declared abandoned, was adopted (by someone else) then ultimately was editid to clean up the remnants of its prior abandonment.

The Fall continued with the formerly Epic Author posing his first two-shot of Very-Short one-shots (Grinning Goblins and its Alternate Ending) and the first of several (so far) Very Short one-shots. None of these has been long enough to even whet the appetite for fans of the author's earlier Epics.

With this posting I suggest that it's time to throw in the towel and combine the recent one-shots into a single (dreaded) "Drabble Collection" of throw-away scenes. In that way the Epic Fans can know right off not to waste their effort and aggravation with any further postings.

Please post more when you can in your old style, big Epic Stories writ large. If that's no longer possible then perhaps it's time to hang up "the Pen" for a while to give your muse a chance to recover. The recent string of weak one-shots is a clear indication that your muse is gasping while you continue trying to force out uninspired ideas. Maybe it's time to take that well-earned break to give both yourself and your muse a chance at some R&R so you can (perhaps) come back to writing with renewed ideas and serious follow-through sometime in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
Most of the time a gun will beat a wand
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
Good lord the damage Deadpool could do in that world Harry would definitely turn in to a anti hero with him around
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
I hope you come back one day and write the full story!
bahnannah chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
Oh no! You can’t just leave it there! Well, you can because it’s your story, but I’m begging here! I could cry if I thought that would help but then we’d both have a headache. Lol. Please sir, may I have some more? *puppy dog eyes*
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »