Reviews for A Room Apart
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 5 . 12/2/2022
amazing chapter
nanaeleanor chapter 14 . 11/19/2022
Loved it. It was sweet and the angst wasn’t overdone. The mystery was pretty good two. It would be nice in a future update to hear more of Harry’s upbringing with Sirius. Plus the sexy scenes were very hot and well expressed. Sex scenes are quite difficult to get right. Thx for writing.
Prewishjay13 chapter 14 . 11/18/2022
I just finished this one. It was..sexy? The chapter where she was scared and he took care of her was soo wholesome
WizBali chapter 1 . 3/21/2022
Why is the backstory so vague? If Harry does not go to Hogwarts, what happened to his education? How, when, and where did he meet and make friends with Ron, Hermione, Seamus, and Neville? And Bill, Fred, George, etc?
So where did Harry grow up and who raised him? Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon? Sirius? Remus and Tonks? Was Sirius in Azkaban or not? What happened to the Philosophers Stone? How was Harry "somehow" involved in the Third Task and how do Harry end up in the Dept of Mysteries where Sirius died? Who took care of Harry after Sirius' death, after Dumbledore's death, and after Remus' and Tonks' deaths? How can Harry not remember the girl he saved from the Chamber of Secrets and how did he end up there if he never attended Hogwarts? How and when did Harry hunt and destroy Horcruxes (did Ron and Hermione skip an year of school for him?) and how did the final battle where Harry killed Voldemort go? When and where was that final battle? Does "Dumbledore's Army" exist? Also, who are the girls Harry dated (you said Ginny dated Dean and another guy)? Most of all, why wouldn't Harry attend Hogwarts and how is Dumbledore able to keep him safe without him being at Hogwarts unless you say he was at the Dursleys or was under tight security? Why does the story end abruptly? How did Bellatrix show up if she was supposed to be dead? What happened to Teddy? There are many more questions.

But... but... but... Nice writing. I liked the story, especially the mystery parts. I adored how Ron and Harry, Ginny and Harry, etc were all protective of each other. I also love the fact that Dumbledore isn't bashed (a similar fanfic I read where Harry doesn't attend HogwartsDumbledore and the Weasleys are bashed severely in it.) Keep writing
Guest chapter 11 . 2/14/2022
I will hate you for this suspense even if I know they will get together
dyte chapter 14 . 11/3/2021
I enjoyed this story!
hrgi4ever chapter 14 . 8/20/2021
amazing story. really loved the twist in the previous chapter. you write smut so well...it feels real. I really like that you don't use a ton of dialogue in it I think that helps a lot. I'm about to check out other stuff you've written. I really hope you do add onto this story some. I would love to read more!
hrgi4ever chapter 10 . 8/20/2021
I've been reading all along but just now reviewing, LOVE your writing style. Even though its AU you are great at capturing the essence of Harry and Ginny. I really love that Harry is a bit more rounded than how jkr wrote him. I can't wait to read more (the rest of this one and your others) Keep writing!
Dove29 chapter 14 . 7/17/2021
kudos
Guest chapter 14 . 4/11/2021
AHHHH what an ending. So good. Hope inspiration comes for those epilogues
Guest chapter 13 . 4/11/2021