Reviews for Who Wants to Live Forever?
THE ULTIMATE POTTERHEAD chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
OH MY GOSH! PLEASE WRITE THIS FROM HARRY"S VIEW! THIS IS AMAZING!
Helena chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I loved it. Greatly written but so sad :(
Sparklespazz101 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Why must you make me cry? :'( Great strory.
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I'm nearly crying! This is so sad! How could you kill Sirius?
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
You have me uncontrollably sobbing! Great story! Heartbreaking but great!
McKenzie chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
you made me cry! *lip trembles* It was just *lip trembles some more, then i burst into tears* so BEAUTIFUL! There are more adjectives I could use, but there . . . there are just no words for the beauty and brutal honesty of the brave, noble, and kindhearted man we all know as Sirius Black. You portrayed his character brilliantly, and you have gained an impressive amount of respect from me as a fellow writer. You should be very proud of yourself! ;-)
Aldavinur chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Oh this is so sad! Now I need a handkerchief!

This was really well written but so sad!

It was so good that Harry made it in time! But how heartbrocken he certainly is now! That's so horrible! Why must Sirius die?

He was innocent! At least when Harry confirmed this, why couldn't they use Veritaserum?

Well, I should calm down, but this was a really good story!
ClementineBlack chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
YOU MADE ME CRY i h8 u great story so sad 'sniff'
Shelly chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Second reading this. Still makes me cry. *sniffles* Amazing piece of work. Now if you'll excuse me while I hide under my bed covers and cry my eyes out.
Sin chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
This story is amazingly written. It's the seconed time I'v read it, and both times had me in tears. Your a great author.

Excellent work.
TheGodfatheroftheBoyWhoLived chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
a very touching story. it made me cry.
forestofgreenjello chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
i cried. a lot. in fact i was intears for a while thinking about it! lol it was perfect! i loved the way u portrayed Sirius and the song at the end finished it great! im definately reading ur other stories!

Tori
mehchel chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
The only time I cried more than reading this was while reading Crushed Velvet last night. You are an excellent writer. Poor Sirius though and Harry. -wipes away tears-
Sarah K.E chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
*still sniffing* I read this story about 3 weeks ago and it still makes me very sad - I nearly cried. Your way of expressing emotions is just unbelievable. I really really love your stories

Sarah
Nuwie chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
*sobbing* Merlin, and I thought I was sad after reading book 5 ! This was so much more horrible ! *gasp* Poor Sirius doesn't deserve such a death... nor Harry, nor Remus... So finally I find some comfort in that f* veil... and I thank you for that !
Oh, by the way... lol: your story is extremely psychological, well thought and written ! It's the second I read, and I can say I'm already a fan of yours ! ;-)