Reviews for Elusive Dreams
to-the-trees chapter 9 . 3/1
So following. And love the connection between the twins.
to-the-trees chapter 5 . 3/1
Thanks! It raises questions and answers at the same time!
me chapter 5 . 2/12
Your writing is amazing can't wait to read more from you!
Alhasse Sergeron chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
Aah, no! Dont stop now and leave those poor boys in the balance! Poor Elrohir - you simply must keep writing!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
Where is my next chapter ? I have waited for soooo long !

Give me a chapter PLEASE I BEG YOU
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
keep it going 3
sokkergurl chapter 9 . 2/2/2010
I really do like this fanfiction a lot because of the story line and how everybody reacts with one another! I really can not wait til the next chapter! If you could write it and post it up that would be great because this is one of the few twin stories I have actually loved to read! Please hurry with the next update and Thanks for everything! Thanks Again!
anime-catdragon chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
ehem...HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THIS!for YEARS! *twitches* This is most definately one of my favorite fics in this fandom! I love it so much! It has been a very long time since I have read ANY fic with such an interesting plot as this! The demons alone are quite intriguing...and I absolutely love the twin angst! It is so hard to find good stories out there centering around those two. And yet you leave it, at this point...for more than four years...I think I'm gonna cry now Please please PLEASE continue it! Or at the very least let me know if you've abandoned it. I do not wish to hope in vain *sniffles dramatically*

Cat
Chizwiffle chapter 9 . 1/23/2008
Hey, I was wondering if you were planning on continuing this one? I know it's been a very long time, but I've always liked it. I really think you should finish it! It's a really excellent story and I think you have such a grasp on the characters and the history. It's an intricate story that I would hate to see unfinished! Maybe you can drudge up the memories! This is wonderful!

-Shauna
Midnight Promise chapter 9 . 12/20/2007
Hello,

All I can say is that if this story is not updated soon then some evil actions will be taken! _-

I absolutely loved it; the bond of the brothers and friendship, good plot, the whole thing is addicting. . .Where is a 12 Step Program for this? ; )

I can't wait to read what happens next! Which will be very, VERY soon. ..correct? :D

Hope everything is going great for you.

Happy Holidays!

Midnight Promise
sielge chapter 9 . 12/29/2006
I hope you will finish this story some day soon!
SubtleBubbles chapter 9 . 8/16/2006
This is a really good story but OMG Come on Glorfindel,Elladan and Elrohir come on!Post soon! :o)
brainy chapter 9 . 9/12/2005
alright I'll just try if this really works:

could you please pleaseplease post another chappie for me and all the other freaks out there? :o)

I mean to tell you that the story.. for lack of a better word .. rocks! :o)

hope you have a nice time (writing the chappie *g*)

*-* your brainy
lucidity chapter 9 . 8/27/2005
Okay, here's another stupid question. When do you use Ada versus Adar? Is it like the difference between dad and father where one is more formal?

Elrond will freak out when he finds that ALL of his sons are now gone!

OOh! You've really got me ready for some more but there's a small problem with that...there IS no more! You can rectify this situation I am sure?

I do hope you write more soon! I love your writing style and everything about your fic!
lucidity chapter 8 . 8/27/2005
Poor Glorfindel! He was being tormented too! You know, that would be quite a good spin off or one-shot. You could tell of his adventures while trying to get back to Imladris.

I loved this chapter! We almost know how to get rid of the demons now. I do hope that Aragron and Legolas will be okay.