Reviews for Elusive Dreams
Ryder Thorne chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
I love this! Great story so far. I love how your writing actually feels like Tolkien, unlike some authors who make the characters would like modern people with slang like 'guys' and 'screwed'. So great. I love the banter with Aragorn and Legolas. So funny! Aragorn's like ELENDIL! Legolas: Well, good evening, my friend. Hilarious.
Stormcutter684 chapter 9 . 4/22/2015
WAT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *balls my hands into fists and wails to the night sky* WWWWHHHHYYYYYY!
Why is there no update! Where is the update! Where's the ending of this story!
Will Elrohir ever break free of the Demon's curse?! Will Legolas and Estel escape from the twin Demons?! Why do the Demons have Elrohir's eyes?! Why doesn't Lady Galadriel come and help Elrond and Elrohir and Elladan?!
SO MANY QUESTIONS ... AND NO ENDING! WWWHHHHHYYYY! :( T_T
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Finish it! This was really great, I want to read the rest!
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
This is really suspenseful and exciting!
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
Still enjoying it...I love it when Legolas and Aragorn do stuff like that.
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Legolas waking up Aragorn was really,really funny! Well done, and the rest of the story is great too.
to-the-trees chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
So following. And love the connection between the twins.
to-the-trees chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Thanks! It raises questions and answers at the same time!
me chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
Your writing is amazing can't wait to read more from you!
Alhasse Sergeron chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
Aah, no! Dont stop now and leave those poor boys in the balance! Poor Elrohir - you simply must keep writing!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
Where is my next chapter ? I have waited for soooo long !

Give me a chapter PLEASE I BEG YOU
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
keep it going 3
sokkergurl chapter 9 . 2/2/2010
I really do like this fanfiction a lot because of the story line and how everybody reacts with one another! I really can not wait til the next chapter! If you could write it and post it up that would be great because this is one of the few twin stories I have actually loved to read! Please hurry with the next update and Thanks for everything! Thanks Again!
anime-catdragon chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
ehem...HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THIS!for YEARS! *twitches* This is most definately one of my favorite fics in this fandom! I love it so much! It has been a very long time since I have read ANY fic with such an interesting plot as this! The demons alone are quite intriguing...and I absolutely love the twin angst! It is so hard to find good stories out there centering around those two. And yet you leave it, at this point...for more than four years...I think I'm gonna cry now Please please PLEASE continue it! Or at the very least let me know if you've abandoned it. I do not wish to hope in vain *sniffles dramatically*

~Cat
Chizwiffle chapter 9 . 1/23/2008
Hey, I was wondering if you were planning on continuing this one? I know it's been a very long time, but I've always liked it. I really think you should finish it! It's a really excellent story and I think you have such a grasp on the characters and the history. It's an intricate story that I would hate to see unfinished! Maybe you can drudge up the memories! This is wonderful!

-Shauna