Reviews for Everything of Your Existence
FInally, but it's funny. Your sense of humor shines throughout your stories
What in God's name do you have planned next? Will Kakashi be able to keep it up? LOL
TheBeauty chapter 40 . 1/14
I'm surprised she agreed without asking any more questions about them being the one and the same.
leslie chapter 40 . 1/14
OMG - LMAO
Not that this is one, but every smutty FF I ever read had the characters having some sort of fantasy bliss but this? Why do I love it?! What, did that last 3 minutes? I read it twice and broke down in laughter at the whole thing.
Glad she agreed though. I saw your coming to an end but hope others are pulled in on the secret.
Another cliff-hanger: a confusing one, which is fine. I almost wish the ride wasn't going to be over.
As I said for my review of your Hatake story, you're writing is better since you've slowed down the updates a bit. I remember you mentioning that you were ill, so hope you are better now.
TheBeauty chapter 39 . 1/8
Why is she so surprised that Kakashi is alive? Nice get back together :D
Celty1208 chapter 39 . 1/7
Eeee, Naru's back! Thank you for the update, and please keep it up!
TheBeauty chapter 38 . 1/1
I wonder how Naru finds herself in the Mt. Myobuku. Thanks dor the chapter :)
dizzydani777 chapter 38 . 1/1
I'm not sure if I feel sorry for Kakashi yet... This guy's a mess. (sorry.) thx 4 update. Hapi Nue Year!
auraarzadon07 chapter 38 . 1/1
Oh wow...
And now the Summoning frogs are having a party of their lifetimes.
Poor Kakashi reap what you sow back.
LostAngel12.-'Anne chapter 37 . 12/30/2020
I really liked the prompt of this story at first. The first couple of chapters were great, but after a while the quality just went down. There’s no logic to Kakashi’s actions. The way he’s been portrayed in the latter part of this story is very much like a child, not an adult man. I’ve been keeping up with the story, hoping that the writing will get better again but it seems like it’s not. It’s just getting worse.
TheBeauty chapter 37 . 12/27/2020
Does it mean she still has enormous chakra reserves even though she has them sealed? Or did she break the seal?
dizzydani777 chapter 36 . 12/24/2020
where is teme? can we get a little teaser. mayb him sitting in some dark cave, being a jerk! lol (Poor sasuke, I can b so mean to him sumtimes). gr8 and Long update, Nice. Plus I love her clones. Is she gonna train...
auraarzadon07 chapter 36 . 12/23/2020
Can I vent out my rsnt on the development of this story. Please can beat up the bush already. The more you hide the truth for the receiver it will gonna hear It nastiest. After all the truth may set us all free. Seriously,Naruto needs that.
Real talk that person scenario is already triggering my my panic attacks real fast.
It was really getting out of hand and I'm personally frustrated.
No offense blunt honesty speaking from the heart.
TheBeauty chapter 35 . 12/21/2020
Thanks for the chapter :)
TheBeauty chapter 34 . 12/19/2020
Well, it was only a matter of time when she came up to that conclusion.
The thought of clones making clones just like that without any restrictions is kind of scary when she can easily get chakra exhaustion.