Reviews for Kiss of Death
Vemok chapter 4 . 1/19
. "Only a monster deals in absolutes." He says this then process to speak several absolutes in the following exchanges and refuses to be trained with. What a dumbass.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2023
Please update this! I want to see more!
Aster's Wonderland chapter 12 . 8/29/2023
I'm back!

In an alternative universe I wholeheartedly believe that you put Heisenberg over Alcina and used the line he said to Ethan when they first met when finding the Lamp on the dead soldier like Alcina did. If that makes sense... Oh Mother Salem's going to love you!in reference to the lamp)
Aster's Wonderland chapter 12 . 8/29/2023
Hey sorry I've DMed you also about this so my bad if you get it twice but I've a question that I hope you have the answer to; relating to your story Kiss Of Death that is~

Out of SalemNaruto's herd, it's said that Alcina is their strongest, yet in RE:V it's said that Heisenberg is the strongest out of Miranda's lot. Is there a reason why she got put over Heisenberg in the story or was it because you wanted to write a cool part for her?

Sorry, been rewatching Jev's run-through of the game and I re-read KoD the other night... just got me thinking.

Sorry, I've been rewatching
JensenDaniels32 chapter 11 . 8/18/2023
D'aww,, so sweet!
JensenDaniels32 chapter 1 . 8/18/2023
Please update this wonderful story.
Chris chapter 12 . 6/15/2023
I didn’t even click this one from your profile author just kinda came across it pretty cool tbh
Ace-chibi chapter 2 . 5/16/2023
Hola como estas, te hablo para preguntar si puedo subir tu historia a wattpad
Rein kane chapter 10 . 5/6/2023
You did not just hit me with a reference to Mordin did you. It could be 20 years later and ME still has me feeling his arc is a good if sad one. Also my god Naruto too many children and I sense more incoming.
theogbasilisk chapter 12 . 4/24/2023
Enjoyed this story, looking forward to more
ArcAngel087 chapter 12 . 2/18/2023
Good story so far, I like the faunus origin idea. Looking forward to reading next chapter.
UndeadLord22 chapter 9 . 1/19/2023
Fking hell, she is more than thirsty
JensenDaniels32 chapter 12 . 1/13/2023
Please don't drop this story, Neon.
mastercheif1229 chapter 12 . 10/12/2022
Great story so far! Really hope that you continue this at some point!
Shadowofwolves chapter 12 . 9/14/2022
I keep finding more of your stories that I just love
1,457 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »