Reviews for Reunion
3 things that describe this
1) mind blowing
2) heart breaking with the undeniable love
3) JUST ALL AROUND AMAZING
KEEP IT UP (I LOVED THIS STORY _)
bellawu chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
that is romantic evening for both of them
FantomPhan33 chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
Well, not sure if you are around any more, or if you check you messages, but I wanted to tell you that I just finished your story, Reunion as well as your epilogue called Revelations and enjoyed them both very much. It was lovely to see Erik and Christine back together and you did a wonderful job of writing their emotions and love. Thank you for sharing with us your idea of how it all SHOULD have gone. I am left feeling all warm and fuzzy.
Thanks again,
FP33
twinchingtoe chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
That was beautiful. I don't recall ever reading a story which touched me so.
Truly gripping.. I couldn't stop reading; curiosity overwhelmed me completely!
NoNameNoNameZzzzzzz chapter 17 . 3/4/2013
I got to say that I fell in love with your version of Christine's and Erik's story:)It was written beautiful and the ending brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy I read it. Thank you for writing it.
Heresie chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
Oh, I could read this all day. Erik deserves such perfect happiness and you write it so well!
Phanma chapter 14 . 9/22/2012
"There was a surreal sense of coming full circle as Christine watched Erik play her father's violin. Something missing from her life since Father passed away was healed in Erik's song. Not since his death had she felt her father's presence more acutely than now. She imagined his silent blessing upon their union softly settling on them with each note Erik played. She rested her head against his knee in appreciation."

THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL...
Phanma chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
I read the first 7 chapters in one sitting because your style of writing is so beautiful... but I was compelled to praise your imagery upon reading:

Screaming from the pleasure and the pain, his body shuddered violently as the DEMONS WERE EXORCISED at last.

Christine held Erik's face to her breast as he sobbed against her skin. HIS CLEANSING TEARS ran down her sides, BAPTIZING HER IN HIS FORGIVENESS.

sheer poetry!
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 17 . 2/20/2012
I absolutely loved this story! It had the right amount of fluff and romance without the drama or the crazy angst. It was too too perfect for Erik and Christine!
Angelofmusic1993 chapter 17 . 12/5/2011
I can't begin to describe how much I love this story. Though I sincerely adore the countless Erik & Christine fan fictions out there, I was beginning to grow tired of the angst. It always seemed that these two had already had enough of it in their lives...So I thank you from the bottom of my heart for bestowing upon us such a gifted and touching story of the power of True Love, God, and Fate. I believe with all my heart, Always & Forever. E/C

Thanks Again, this is beautifully (emphasized) written.

Courtney J.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 17 . 5/21/2011
Erik definately deserves a happy ending
Ms. SpearBourne chapter 17 . 11/8/2010
All I can say is that is an amazing story! I was so moved that couldn't find the right words to review each individual chapter. I do believe I'll be re-reading this story time and again!

Thank you for writing and sharing such a beautiful love story about Erik and Christine. I agree about the song, too; it does fit their romance. I've loved that song for years, so when I saw the first words of the lyrics posted as the ending chapter, I couldn't help but smile yet again!
Liz86000 chapter 17 . 8/25/2010
It was such a beautiful story... thank you for a wonderful job! :)
Spelbound chapter 17 . 3/27/2010
This story was so lovely and wonderfully written that I can't be eloqent about how much I ejoyed reading it. It was tragic and beautiful, the ending perfectly fit both this story and the original PoTO. As far as I'm concerned, this is how Erik and Christine's story really both ended and began.

I look forward to reading more from you- you're a very talented author with a great ability to express emotion through words.

-FS
FtLoShakespeare chapter 17 . 3/19/2010
that was outstanding. By far one of the best Phantom fics I've EVER read (and I've been reading them for years)Thank you for bestowing such a lovely tale upon your audience. I hope to read more from you soon.