Reviews for Overprotected
JohnnyStormsGirl chapter 10 . 7/6/2008
love this story
CountryGirl07 chapter 19 . 11/1/2007
it was sappy puppy love...but i loved it...a lot of the scenes reminded me of me and my fiance...i've never read anything so romantic.
caesara chapter 19 . 10/16/2007
omg this is the best fic I have EVER read in my ENTIRE life! It was so good! I cna't even explain it...but I'll try

first off I just want to say that I have NEVER watched anything wrestling realted in my life and this was so great i think i might start!

secondldly I love the way how always adam always called her babygurl and how they just had a really sweet relationship it was great! even when he was overprotective and they got in fights I still loved them!

thirdly after going through all of that abuse it was great when she fell in love with Jeff! That was great they were the sweetest couple I think I've ever read about!

fourthly I LOVE the way you write! omg i'm sure alot of people would complain about that, but I love you have got some MAJOR talent!

the plot was always great and it was well put together!

and lastly I love how everyone was so supportive of her and just how everyone loved everyone! yay for sweetness and love!

this was GREATGREATGREATGREATGREATGREATGREATGREATGREATGREATGREAT()()()()() AND ()()()()()

WONDERFULLY, ENTERTAINLINGLY, SWEETLY, and GREATLY...

TERRIFIC!

you are awesome! keep rockin!
Turquoisejem chapter 19 . 6/14/2005
Great Story Keep up the good work!
Pinayprincesa chapter 19 . 11/8/2003
aw so sweet!more soon gurl!:D:D:D:D:D
DELETEDELETEDELETE28479345 chapter 19 . 7/8/2003
A BABY! AT LAST! GREAT! good good...

DELETEDELETEDELETE28479345 chapter 17 . 7/3/2003
Wow...spur of the moment marriage eh?...AHH! *hides* Frightening sight...I wanna know what happens, keep writing.

curlymonic1215 chapter 17 . 7/1/2003
Hey great story! I love how you have Jeff and Gabby finally getting married! Please update soon.
DELETEDELETEDELETE28479345 chapter 15 . 6/29/2003
'Nother Nightmare? Scary...I wonder why its so bad...*thinks* oh well, can't wait for more.

curlymonic1215 chapter 14 . 6/26/2003
I think this story s getting better and better. Please update soon.
SweetiePie1 chapter 14 . 6/25/2003
I still love it! Can't wait to hear more! :) Nicole*
DELETEDELETEDELETE28479345 chapter 13 . 6/25/2003
WO! She was rescued, aww, that was beautiful, proposing via telephone. Keep up the good work.

Jen105 chapter 12 . 6/23/2003
I can't wait to read more of this story. Keep up the good work.

Jen
SweetiePie1 chapter 12 . 6/22/2003
OMG OMG OMG! I love this story! Keep writing please! :)Nicole*
DELETEDELETEDELETE28479345 chapter 11 . 6/21/2003
I knew this story would be great, I'm hooked. I can't wait to see how they'll react and how is Gabby going to be rescued? The suspense is killing me.

Me out.