Reviews for Beauty From Pain
A fan chapter 9 . 11/19
Lo ve it
Qween87 chapter 9 . 11/20
Exciting! Can’t wait to read what she designed for him
Qween87 chapter 8 . 11/20
I just adore Luna. I like seeing her’s and Draco’s friendship.
Qween87 chapter 7 . 11/20
So happy about Rita. Poor Draco. I hope he can forgive himself for his past
Kyoru Honda chapter 9 . 11/20
Aghgffbrv my heart is going all awww
Angleton7 chapter 9 . 11/19
Love the edits to this section as opposed to the original. Your writing has definitely improved, and I really like the details you included, like the depth of Draco's eyes and the thoughts behind the process. Great job and I can't wait for the next update!
muzzarae chapter 9 . 11/19
Loving it and looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
sally n chapter 9 . 11/19
I cannot wait for the tattooing process as well as what it is. See you next Thursday.
Kyoru Honda chapter 8 . 11/12
HIP HIP HOORAY! THE BEGINNING OF THE DRAMIONE SHIP MAKING IS STARTING. COLLECTING THE MATERIALS
Angleton7 chapter 7 . 11/6
I really like how you decided to include more of a back story than the other version, I loved the other version, but this has much more depth and I'm able to follow the story more easily. I love that you decided to include Theo and Hermione's first meeting. Like the original books were great, but I love fanfic b/c there's more POV and insight on the other houses and that it's flexible. You have artfully manipulated the characters to where I forget its fanfiction and honestly thank you so much for giving me a much needed stress-reliever and escape.
Kyoru Honda chapter 7 . 11/6
Nooo draco my bbyyyy. He was just a child he doesnt deserve the pain
sally n chapter 7 . 11/5
It's still Thursday in my time zone as well . Thanks for the chapter, it was great.
Kyoru Honda chapter 6 . 10/29
I read the original and I can say the truth this is so much better
Kyoru Honda chapter 6 . 10/29
I am loving this ~
Kyoru Honda chapter 5 . 10/23
I am absolutely loving this ! Can't wait to see the incoming chapters. Now I'm off the original version tyo see how amazingly you've improved!