Reviews for The Long Way Home
Kay chapter 18 . 7/14/2003
Oh I'm so glad Damrod wasn't dead!

You can feel right proud of yourself, Yellowrose! This is a wonderful story that I so enjoyed reading! Ah, go ahead, write another one. After all, who doesn't love Sam?
Aemilia Rose chapter 17 . 7/14/2003
Yay! Happiness! But this isn't the last chapter is it? We still have to see Sam get back to his normal healthy self!

I liked how you mentioned Rosie in this chapter. I love hobbit romances.

Update soon!
Samwise the Strong chapter 17 . 7/11/2003
Sam & Frodo, together again at last. Please continue. I love this story, and your style of writing. Fabulous my friend!
Amrunofthesummercountry chapter 17 . 7/11/2003
Alrighty, first I just want to take a deep breath...

...

...

Okay then. I just read this chapter with "Breaking of the Fellowship" playing on my C.D. player. Not. A. Good. Idea.

This was beautiful, yellowrose, truly beautiful.

::wipes away a tear::
Irish Flying Fish chapter 17 . 7/11/2003
I am speechless. What an awesome chapter! Definitely my favourite one so far. I was so afraid that Sam would drop dead or something without seeing Frodo. Lots of warm fuzzies! The chapter was way better than I expected, and I was expecting it to be nothing short of astounding. You didn't disappoint. Thanks so much yellowrose!
Aly Teima chapter 17 . 7/11/2003
Oh, that was wonderfull!

That was what I've been waiting for ;-) Well done, truly. I loved the Pippin reunion but the Frodo one was what I wanted to see. Dear brave Sam! I nearly cried when I read about him being a slave. This was well-written and not over-extended with the plot. Sam/Frodo goodies are always welcome.

-Aly Teima
Clever Hobbit chapter 17 . 7/11/2003
I could just picture Frodo scrambling over the table, knocking everything over, just to get to Sam! I think that this chapter is my all-time favorite chapter. I loved it. It put me *past* tears.
Kay chapter 17 . 7/11/2003
Oh what a wonderful reunion! I love the way you wrote Sam's entrance, Yellowrose! And the thought of Frodo scrambling across the table-ha, ha! Guess there are some perks to being pint-sized! As there's no The End, I assume there's more to come. Look forward to it! Thanks!
Senni chapter 16 . 7/10/2003
oh, yay! I was so worried her would get stopped at the gates. Great chapter.
gyuumajo chapter 16 . 7/10/2003
aww... hope samwise gets better since the worse is over...

_~
Irish Flying Fish chapter 16 . 7/9/2003
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! You have no idea how badly I needed this chapter. I've had an absolutely horrible week. YAY PIPPIN! Sam made it! I can't believe it! Thank-you so much for an awesome chapter (and fic for that matter). Keep writing! You're an awesome writer! I can't wait for the next up-date!

P.S.: Thanks for clearing that up about the horse! Silly me, forgetting the size difference!
Amrunofthesummercountry chapter 16 . 7/9/2003
::shriek!:: AI! Yeah! Pippin's found him! Pippin's found him! ::glomps nearest person::

I couldn't get in to review the last chapter (stupid real life...gr...)but I'm still enchanted by your work on this fic. Lovely! Now, a bottle of champagne is calling me!

::skips off chanting "Pippin's found him!"::
Bookworm2000 chapter 16 . 7/9/2003
Oh, that was beautiful! When I started to read this chapter, my heart started beating really fast in anticipation and excitement! You've done an excellent job so far. I can't wait for Frodo's reaction. I bet it will put me to tears, just like this one did!
Actias luna chapter 16 . 7/9/2003
Yeah! Finally, what a relief!

You have certainly done a good job of building suspense, but I'm glad you didn't drag Sam's journey to Minas Tirith out much longer. I don't think he would have made it.
Aemilia Rose chapter 16 . 7/9/2003
Yay! Sam is safe now! Woohoo! Now all they have to do is reunite him with Frodo, and get him healthy again! But you say that this is almost done? Drat! Oh well, fics can't go on forever can they?

Update soon!