Reviews for The Long Way Home
Kay chapter 16 . 7/9/2003
"Sam began to feel a little apprehensive about interrupting the royal banquet." Oh poor Sam! If only he knew how many people at that banquet, including the king himself, would dearly love such an interruption!

Can't wait for all the other reunions, yet I will be sad to see this tale end.
Samwise the Strong chapter 16 . 7/8/2003
Yay Yay YAY! Sam has met the others at last. YAY! I do hope you will continue the story tho. LOL. You must be on the West Coast. So am I. As always, love the story and keep it up, and If you would like come and join my yahoo group, People of Tolkien. I actually haven't updated it lately, but I do hope you will join and share more of your terrific stories!
Irish Flying Fish chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
NO! Damrod! You're not allowed to die...sniff, sniff. An excellent chapter, although I'm very sad about Damrod. Have to agree with Aemilia Rose on this one. Please help Sam get back soon! (except that would mean that the story will be over which is also not cool.) One thing puzzled me though-why did Sam let the horse go? He's still quite a ways from Minas Tirith and those Uruk-hai will probably be looking for him...and what's Frodo up to?

As always, I look forward to your up-dates. Keep up the good work!
Bookworm2000 chapter 15 . 7/7/2003
Okay, to tell the truth, I am now officially addicted to this story. I love it! Update soon!
Kay chapter 15 . 7/7/2003
Oh no, poor Damrod! And now Sam all alone! He's so close and yet so far away...
Samwise the Strong chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
Hello again. Lovely chapter; hopefully no more evils will befall Sam as he now goes on his way...Ahh how lovely it is to read something interesting.
Actias luna chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
Still enjoying this story. It's currently my favorite. I didn't think Sam would get off so easy, but it's nice he finally got his gifts back. I'm looking forward to the reunion with the fellowship. There will be one, right?
Aemilia Rose chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
*Gasp* Damrod! Oh no! Someone who saved our dear Sam sweetie deserves to live! And not only that, but rewarded greatly for rescuing everyone's favorite hobbit! The poor guy! Why did he have die? Is he perhaps not dead? Yes, I know he got hit in the back with an arrow . . . but . . . is it possible he survived?

Update soon! Help Sam please!
Kay chapter 14 . 7/4/2003
I was wondering what you would think up for Sam's escape, and you certainly didn't disappoint! A forest fire would be quite distracting to say the least! And to think they would just leave those poor slaves to their fate! At least Damrod and his men were more compassionate. If you're not reading it yet, you may want to check out Budgielover's Some Nameless Place - in it, she is quite adept at making use of fire, as well!

I guess it may be too soon for that sigh of relief. After all, they're not in Minas Tirith yet! Can't wait for more!
Kay chapter 13 . 7/3/2003
Wow, I get back from vacation and find two updates! Alright! OPERATION RESCUE SAM! Can't wait to see what they cook up. On to chapter fourteen!
Aemilia Rose chapter 14 . 7/3/2003
Yay! Our Sam is free! Now all I want is for Sam to be in full health, and to be reunited with his hobbit buddies!

Or do you have some other plot twists planned?

Update soon!
Irish Flying Fish chapter 14 . 7/2/2003
YEAH! Damrod rules! I couldn't stop grinning throughout the entire chap-thanks for an awesome fic! Keep up the good work!
Samwise the Strong chapter 14 . 7/1/2003
Yay! I love this sttory, and I love Sam. You are really good you know. Anyway, I am very glad that dear little Sam is still alive. I hope he can now go to Gondor without further complications. Will Frodo be gone when he gets there? Bye now
Senni chapter 13 . 7/1/2003
Yay! Will he at least talk to someone he knows soon? please update soon! Frodo needs to know he's alive! oh, and does Sam know for sure that Frodo's alive?
xyxyx chapter 13 . 6/30/2003
We, I logged in! Yay! Anyhoo... fun chapter! Boy, what would we do without these guys? Poor little Sam... oh well, they'll save him soon! :-)

Your writing style is AMAZING. It reads more like Tolkien than any other fanfiction I've read.

Waiting eagerly for the next installment... Sam will live forever, but he must SUFFER! *snicker*

(Yes, I am one of those *evil* Sam-fans) _

~DEATH's Associate~ (Please don't ask)
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »