Reviews for Save Tonight
xNymphadoraX chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I scarcely know how to begin to express my feelings right now. I am moved beyond words... You managed to create a piece so languid and so poignant without one word of dialog. I understood and empathized with every emotion the characters felt and I too dreaded the dawn. What I found to be the loveliest part of this piece is the different way that each couple connected; said goodbye. This was absolutely amazing.
psred1440 chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
YAY! finally! its cute! really it is, you really are a great writer, im not joking, ok off to read your other 5!
roswellspixiechick chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
aww that is so bitter sweet... its happy in a sad way.. its happy because they all love each other but sad that they all seem to have to go! great job!

and its no problem for me having to resubmit this lol

bre
koty m chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
o...chica these pepole are so made 4 each other and this is a great! fic.

awe i love it.

please continue.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

koty m
malexandria chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
What a fantastic story! I hope you continue this! Please email me if you decide to add to this. And please feel free to post it in my roswell fanfiction section on my site .com . Again, great story!
Noelia chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Thanks for email me and let me know that you've posted this. It was beautiful and sad, and I loved it. Actually, I read it listening to "Save Tonigh", such a beautiful song... I hope I read more of yous strories soon.

Noelia
BB chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
That was really good. I love the detail you had in there. Good job!

-BB-
Lady Elizabeth chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
OMG that was awesome please write more and quickly!
FallenMagic chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
I was bawling like a baby through the enitre story! I wrote something along this line too but your story was absolutely heart wrenching! Great job! Ohh the angst! It was an amazing link you showed, talking to each other without words and communicating all they needed to! Incredible!