Reviews for Back to Lunar
Kalla chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
Your concept is sound, though your writing style needs work. May I suggest a spellcheck to go over grammar and spelling, and also a beta reader to work with you on how description and dialogue flows?

I had to stop at chapter 3 no matter how curious I am to the remainder of the story, because I was unable to follow the flow of the story and the writing was very choppy and very hard to follow.
WildfireDreams chapter 10 . 12/3/2003
_ cool nice happy ending _ and Leo's act was hilarious! _
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 10 . 12/1/2003
*grabs ahold of StoryWeaver kissin em on the cheek* I LOVE YOU! This story was so awsome! I'm so glad u finished it StoryWaver! Plz plz plz plz plz make the sequal soon! PRETTY PLEASE W/ SUGAR ON TOP! I loved all this fluff! Wooho this was great.
I can't wait to read the sequal hurry up dude! *throws StoryWeaver into a room w/ nothin but a comp and some junk food* OK WRITE! D
Harbinger Loki chapter 9 . 11/10/2003
_ THAT WAS AWESOME! Hurry and type the ending please? Anyway, tanks so much for telling me you updated. I checked it out as soon as possible so tons and tons of thanks! -
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 9 . 11/7/2003
U are a big meanie! I so loved this chap! (Heh heh how did u know I would kill ya if u stopped?) Drake and Emily together forever, HOW SO TOTALLY CUTE! I loves this story its great!
WildfireDreams chapter 9 . 11/6/2003
Yeah _ can't wait for the happy ending _
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 8 . 10/22/2003
I understand the difference between Mauri and Drake. He willingly gave his body over to him, while Mauri was forced. Also, I thank you for the reviews, and if you will tell kagome-chan1234567890 that I will not update Sword of Hope until she makes another chapter of Ikasha: The Quarter Demon, I will appreciate it.
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 8 . 10/21/2003
I...dont...LIKE YOU STORYWEAVER! AH UR SO MEAN! Whats gonna happen! Tell me! This was so awsome! *sniff* The Emily and Drake fluff was so adorable *sobs then wipes her eyes* OK SO WHERE WAS I! Whats gonna happen? huh, well? Freakin Zophars a roach just like Ansem lol. Great chap, great story, love it to death D Update soon ok?

El aka FF-KH-AnimeFREAK *I'm numbah 1*
WildfireDreams chapter 8 . 10/20/2003
ok i see that now. I really like this story, i can't wait to find out what happens next! by the way i like the leo jean stuff _ and the nall ruby is soo cute. _
WildfireDreams chapter 7 . 10/17/2003
Very nice, please write more soon. I would have thought that Ronfar would have been more sypathetic since Mauri possesed by evil once as well.
Harbinger Loki chapter 7 . 10/12/2003
Hm...The Jeo part was awesome but slightly a little too sudden, but oh well! You earned seventeen dancing Jean and Leo plushies for making me so happy! _ **gives away jean and Leo plushies** Update soon okays?
Sichan chapter 7 . 10/9/2003
It's okay...but it needs more Nall and Ruby!
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 7 . 9/24/2003
0.o WOW! Jean and Leo! I never thought about dat! Wow thats awsome! I am so glad u updated StoryWeaver! This was good, I mean really good! I loved the battle it was great. Plz try to update soon I really really really wanna know whats happenin! Keep workin hard )
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 6 . 9/2/2003
Alright! Nice battle sequence! I'm so glad u updated. Um Hearts of Four will be updated in a week or two. I'm sorry that its takin so long, school statred and stuff / Anywayz back to ur story... its awsome I totally love it! Plz update soon ok D
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 5 . 8/16/2003
so what happens next, oh wonderful author?

Please update soon.