Reviews for True Hate and True Love
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 42 . 8/6/2014
i thought this FanFic was very well done. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter soon.
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I have to say I love your opening bit here its so inviting and you can't help but keep reading
Guest chapter 42 . 12/22/2013
Please tell me you are going to continue this story! Please! You can't leave it there! Oh and I think I know what color he is... Could it be red?
ShadowMonkey chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
You have true writing skills keep up the good work :)kinda late in posting this am i not?:)
BreGurl23 chapter 42 . 9/28/2010
i totally love this story so far. it's so hard to find good stories in the world...anyway please please please hurry up with chapter 43 , ttyl peace :)
byezcat chapter 42 . 4/1/2010
I have loved this story so far-great plot, great charcters, great writing. Please, please, please finish it!
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 11 . 3/2/2010
I support Jaedin/Elowyn! Why? Because the whole good-girl-bad-boy thing is awesome, duh.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 10 . 3/2/2010
I support the Dark-Lord-with-a-name-I-can't-remember/Elowyn!
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
I LOVE Julia Stiles!
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 42 . 2/16/2010
Gr it wasn't until I came to the last chapter that I realized you havn't updated in like 6 years! I;m begging you please please finish it! I love the story and it's driving me mad not knowing the ending!
Viciously Witty chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
I've just stumbled upon your story and I have to say that I am glad I did. It's very entertaining and I love your author-asides. The image of the large dark horse appearing and then tearing off with the heroine really reminded me of the Hades myth (in a positive way). I look forward to reading the rest and kudos to you for writing something original :)
auroraflight yep i'm a poet chapter 14 . 10/6/2008
Evil little sprite – are you certain what you do?

Evil little sprite – you’re playing a dangerous game

Evil little sprite – you’re playing with fire

Evil little sprite – beware…

Are you certain of your heart – lord of the shadows?

Are you certain what you see – lord of the shadows?

Shouldn’t you be careful – lord of the shadows?

Beware… – lord of the shadows?

TrueHateTrueLove – dawn and midnight

Shadows engulfing – lightxdark

Light shining – lightxdark

Beware – lightxdark

Evil little sprite – falling

falling – lord of the shadows?

TrueHateTrueLove – falling

Beware - lightxdark

-A-U-R-O-R-A-F-L-I-G-H-T-

I read the whole story... i wanted to post this as a review for THIS chapter because that's where the poem idea was from. Now update, please. If you update I'll let you keep the poem for yourself/Jaedin/Elowyn. *yells realy loudly* UPDATE OR I'LL SET MY CAT HYBRIDS ON YOU! (hahahaha... yeah i'm a warriorcat fan) Oh, and the story rocks. (OBVIOUSLY) :D
uhm chapter 42 . 10/4/2008
It's been YEARS since you updated. Your loyal readers are getting bored...
aurora chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
Is it ok if I type up a movie script? I'm tempted to try and make a homefilm of SOME of the story, at least. This story ROCKS! (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH IT!)

-auroraflight

p.s.

i'm kinda like odessa-gadriel (did I spell right?) just more human :D wish I was a catgirl, or SOMETHING! :D I WISH. not gonna happen. D:
cypris88 chapter 11 . 9/1/2008
Absolutely love this story so far! Your writing is elegant and consistent and your descriptions of people and places are extremely vivid and detailed. Can't wait to see how the plot and characters continue to develop.