Reviews for True Hate and True Love
Jaedin Elowyn chapter 15 . 4/4
I know that this story has long since been abandoned as it has not been updated in nearly nine years but I just want to say that all that has been written thus far is truly amazing. I'm really glad that I got the chance to read this work of fiction, and I think that it could also easily be published into a real novel someday. Thank you for writing all that you have - we only really have the final battle and then how people accept/do not accept Jaedin and Elowyn's relationship (AND BABY OMG SO EXCITED), and then the story is over so I'll just imagine what I will for that. Thanks again for the amazing story, have a happy 2K17. It also seems like I'm the only reviewer in a long time on this story too lol...
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 42 . 8/6/2014
i thought this FanFic was very well done. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter soon.
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I have to say I love your opening bit here its so inviting and you can't help but keep reading
Guest chapter 42 . 12/22/2013
Please tell me you are going to continue this story! Please! You can't leave it there! Oh and I think I know what color he is... Could it be red?
ShadowMonkey chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
You have true writing skills keep up the good work :)kinda late in posting this am i not?:)
BreGyrl23 chapter 42 . 9/28/2010
i totally love this story so far. it's so hard to find good stories in the world...anyway please please please hurry up with chapter 43 , ttyl peace :)
byezcat chapter 42 . 4/1/2010
I have loved this story so far-great plot, great charcters, great writing. Please, please, please finish it!
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 11 . 3/2/2010
I support Jaedin/Elowyn! Why? Because the whole good-girl-bad-boy thing is awesome, duh.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 10 . 3/2/2010
I support the Dark-Lord-with-a-name-I-can't-remember/Elowyn!
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
I LOVE Julia Stiles!
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 42 . 2/16/2010
Gr it wasn't until I came to the last chapter that I realized you havn't updated in like 6 years! I;m begging you please please finish it! I love the story and it's driving me mad not knowing the ending!
Viciously Witty chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
I've just stumbled upon your story and I have to say that I am glad I did. It's very entertaining and I love your author-asides. The image of the large dark horse appearing and then tearing off with the heroine really reminded me of the Hades myth (in a positive way). I look forward to reading the rest and kudos to you for writing something original :)
auroraflight yep i'm a poet chapter 14 . 10/6/2008
Evil little sprite – are you certain what you do?

Evil little sprite – you’re playing a dangerous game

Evil little sprite – you’re playing with fire

Evil little sprite – beware…

Are you certain of your heart – lord of the shadows?

Are you certain what you see – lord of the shadows?

Shouldn’t you be careful – lord of the shadows?

Beware… – lord of the shadows?

TrueHateTrueLove – dawn and midnight

Shadows engulfing – lightxdark

Light shining – lightxdark

Beware – lightxdark

Evil little sprite – falling

falling – lord of the shadows?

TrueHateTrueLove – falling

Beware - lightxdark

-A-U-R-O-R-A-F-L-I-G-H-T-

I read the whole story... i wanted to post this as a review for THIS chapter because that's where the poem idea was from. Now update, please. If you update I'll let you keep the poem for yourself/Jaedin/Elowyn. *yells realy loudly* UPDATE OR I'LL SET MY CAT HYBRIDS ON YOU! (hahahaha... yeah i'm a warriorcat fan) Oh, and the story rocks. (OBVIOUSLY) :D
uhm chapter 42 . 10/4/2008
It's been YEARS since you updated. Your loyal readers are getting bored...
aurora chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
Is it ok if I type up a movie script? I'm tempted to try and make a homefilm of SOME of the story, at least. This story ROCKS! (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH IT!)

-auroraflight

p.s.

i'm kinda like odessa-gadriel (did I spell right?) just more human :D wish I was a catgirl, or SOMETHING! :D I WISH. not gonna happen. D: