Reviews for Comfort and Calm
Kira chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
That was almost unbearably cute, the best in the format I've ever seen. You didn't really need the random Japanese in there, though that's a minor nitpick. Luffly fic.
RooftopHopscotch chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
That was so adorable! Can't wait for more fics of yours. _~ More Ken/Omi vigilantes! _
Kara Angita chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
This is so sweet, I hope you write more KenXOmi Fics, they are such a cute couple it would make your teeth ache
Misura chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
A set of well-written and highly enjoyable scenes, some of them sweet, light and funny, some of them sad, dark and angsty ; an interesting mixture that made for a lovely read. :)
FanofG chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
This fic absolutely rocks! _ Not only is it sweet and touching, it's written in a style that conveys the emotion of each of the characters, making it even more precious and unique. You're a talented writer to be able to do that...not many authors succeed. Filled with WAFF! (Warm and Fuzzing Feelings) _

OH PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING! I enjoy hearing more Weiss Omi/Ken stories from you! This story goes on my favorite stories list!
Kasra chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Ah! That was incredibly cute! I especially like the fact that Ken was not a total idiot in the story, and that he almost gives himself away a couple of times during it. *waves KxO flag* So adorable!