Reviews for Baby sitting Estel
Ginger-Ninjabread-Girl chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Please, please write more. It's really good :).
EveryTripIsAQuest chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Hey, Im sorry about ur grandmother
cranky elf chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Estel, you are too old to act like a three year old and having fun.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I like this story. The twins were reluctant to babysit Estel, but they did love their baby brother.
sielge chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
You will finish this one? I hope so!
SalanTrong chapter 3 . 6/4/2004
maybe some reveiws will make you feel better.
willardanimalsrock chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
I'm really sorry about ur grandma. i know how u fell, my grandma passed away 2 or 3 years ago. my mom was really upset and i had to confort her a lot.
willardanimalsrock chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
ur story is good. u have some spelling errors like instead of puting "through other peoples things" u put "though other peoples things". also, when ur done with a quote, if it's a period a the end ur supposed 2 put a comma instead exc: "Bob was boring," he said. u also forgot to capitalize Estel a few times. otherwise ur story is gr8!
Turcote chapter 3 . 12/29/2003
Very cute! Please continue!
Im really sorry about your grandmother. My grandmother is very sick right now, not expected to live much longer, and I sympathize with you.
Dragon Confused chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Aw! I liked this very much, looking forward to reading more. (Oh and if you're worried about your english just remember to capitalise all names... Estel, Elladan, Elrohir etc.)
D
Lena chapter 3 . 11/29/2003
i understand your pain my grandpapa passed away about two months ago i didnt go to school for three days i was so upset about it, i almost fainted when i found out he had passed away, he was my best friend i loved him very much, take all the time you need to recover, and to let you know your stories are mazing keep up the good work!
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 3 . 11/8/2003
I love both of your stories and i wish you'd update them but i'ms sorry to hear about your grandma sorry
Arwennicole chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
I am very sorry about the loss of your grandmother. I lost my great-grandmother about two years ago. It would be two years on the tenth of October this month. She was very close to me and god bless your family. Everything will be fine, trust me.

Arwennicole
Hellmarie chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
are you gonig to be writing anymore cause its really good! please do
Window Girl chapter 2 . 9/27/2003
I love this. It's so funny and sweet. Estel is so cute. It's hard to believe that he'll grow up to be a ranger and the king of Gondor. I'm really sorry about your grandmother. I'll try to remember to pray for you.