Reviews for Stupor Heroics
simm36 chapter 18 . 22h
muy buen capitulo
TigerJacob chapter 18 . 12/5
Its 4 am and seeing the words vampire and super villain made me second guess myself on what lucy is in this fic. That is to say I remember her being neither of those (and quite upset about the former of the two).

Does that make sam a vampire, a sampire? I don't fucking know, I do know we have another sibling appeared and that is fucking dope. F bombs for everyone fuck yeah.

Thanks for the read!
JRC1700 chapter 18 . 12/4
Thanks for the update, it definitely made my day! Oh Lord, I LOVED Lynn and the card game. I actually laughed out loud (which is quite rare for me)! I was wondering when Sam would make her appearance… I was going into withdrawal… XD Interesting, Luna appears to be the one with the crazy plan this time. Although, with what she's up to… I can't help but assume she's PROBABLY a villain.
redandready45 chapter 18 . 12/3
Oh boy...

Luna is back. And she's combining sisterly love with dastardly supervillainy.

I'm a little bit annoyed with Lori for falling for the "pizza delivery" scam. It is one of the oldest excuses in the book.
Jeff chapter 18 . 12/3
Hoo boy, I can already picture things going off the rails fast the moment Lincoln sees Luna and Sam...
I can see the fallout coming when Lincoln discovers it was Lori's doing that his sister's distanced themselves. I feel like that hasn't been resolved.
qazse chapter 18 . 12/3
Wow! Luna’s missed her little bro SO much, she’s spent years tracking him down just to kidnap him XD
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 18 . 12/2
Giving them superpowers hasn't cured them of the belief that he lacks agency, has it?
JRC1700 chapter 17 . 11/27
Thanks for the update, I've been looking forward to it! Hands down, my favorite part was Lynn talking about sabotaging her weight and taking both her and Lori out… hilarious! I'm a little curious as to if we end up seeing Lori and Lynn's spar, I guess I'll have to wait and see.
X the Reaper chapter 17 . 11/25
Awesome, things are heating up again. I really do like the dynamics between the cast you've got going, since it makes them all so enjoyable.

Right now, I'm just waiting for the next Loud sister to pop in, probably more than a little annoyed that after Lori made them stay away she's pretty much broken it to pieces by agreeing to the relationship with Lincoln and Lynn. Wouldn't be surprised if one of them throws this right into her face when that particular reunion happens.

But I can wait on that. Looking forward to the next one!
looneytyne22 chapter 17 . 11/25
Dang, a cliffhanger dude?
KumaNoIkari chapter 17 . 11/22
Nice!
Mr. Haziq chapter 16 . 11/22
AmazonessDotCom? I find that funny as a FGO player.

Sportsball... very descriptive.
qazse chapter 17 . 11/22
This Sisterhood sounds more like a cult. And when there’s a cult, there’s always some kind of brainwashing.
Got to say, great job! Its my favorite loud house history! It has a good pace and interesting and logical development!