Reviews for The Game of a Marriage
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 39 . 2/13
Ahhh this ending was AMAZING! Congrats on finishing! I love it!
PrincessAdelle chapter 39 . 2/13
YOOO! I'm so happy for Carrie and Dishev (wait how do you spell it again) *Dichew wait no it's *dieshve... okay I give up (Okay I looked at it again it's Divesh RIP my spelling skills) The whole thing about Carrie being so nervous was so detailed and relatable. Also, AU where Bas wins instead?! *gasp*
PrincessAdelle chapter 38 . 2/3
These are all so interesting! I love seeing how all of these characters have grown throughout the book and I just wanted to say that your writing is super cool! You're just one of those writers with that charm to make everyone smile with your words. But ahhh the people left were really unlikely and I'm so glad to see that they've grown on Carrie. Good luck for the final chapter! (you won't need it)
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 38 . 1/16
Ahhh this was really good getting down to the wire! I love it! Every thing is so exciting. I don’t know why but I have a feeling the winner will be unexpected… or the end with be something we didn’t expect at all.
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 37 . 1/9
Ahhh! We the ending! I didn’t expect it! Great job! Also the table cloth scene was great!
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 36 . 1/3
Ahhhh… the ending scene! Bas! Esme! Sable! The family! This was such a great chapter. You could totally tell that Carrie is coming into herself more and also being honest in certain things. She also didn’t connect with Nyson’s family as much as the others which was a sign. Again good chapter can’t wait for the next one!
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 35 . 10/17/2021
Great chapter! I am really excited about the aspect of seeing Sable and Esme as parents. The dialogue between Nyson and Carrie was fun as always. And vanilla is a fine flavor but it is a little boring. Lol! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 34 . 8/27/2021
Nice chapter! Really liked the action
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 33 . 8/27/2021
Great chapter! I loved the philanthropy projects! Also the ending?!
Marie chapter 29 . 7/1/2021
RIPPPP George, that was kinda funny when he got eliminated tho LOL
Marie chapter 32 . 7/1/2021
Oh my gosh I literally forgot this existed, this was so good! I regret missing all those chapters, gotta read 'em now-
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 32 . 6/8/2021
Great chapter! I love the date. I think Nathaniel is to kind for Carrie but the date was fun to read!
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 31 . 6/1/2021
Great chapter! I loved the date and the end with Bas!
LoganPerdue chapter 30 . 5/28/2021
I looooved the chapter! So sweet, and I'm starting to like Carrie a little bit more. Just a tiny bit, though. LMAO jk jk she's awesome. Bas is awesome as well, and I really liked Faye's part!
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 30 . 5/27/2021