Reviews for Caterpillar
Kami no Kage chapter 52 . 10/3
I read your original ending and put the story away, and it was only today that I finally, finally got around to reading the epilogue. I couldn't say why it took me so long, but I'm finally here and I finally read it. The new alternate ending too.

I'm really glad to have this proper send off for the characters. I'm really happy about it. It was great to see your Naruto and Diana one last time.

You have a skill for romance that I've enjoyed a lot in this story and in your Harry Potter one as well. The solid focus on a one on one relationship you have is enough to keep me invested and I'm glad there's someone like you to write stories with actual romance - not just the chase, but the relationship too.

I'm glad you wrote this, and I'm going to read both of your other stories for as long as you write them too. I'm still waiting on the next Kitsune chapter!
deathuzumaki chapter 52 . 9/23
Great fanfic Can’t wait for more of your work
AlphaKenny1 chapter 52 . 9/14
Beautiful story mate. You took the story and did your own thing. You were not scared from defying the plot. I did feel it was a little rush with some arks and plots, but nevertheless it was a great story.
AlphaKenny1 chapter 42 . 9/14
Yo, does Naruto has the 8 gates?
AlphaKenny1 chapter 38 . 9/14
I am confused about the mechanics about Naruto. Karamazov can make chakra from eating things, why can't Kurama eat the demons and then pass chakra to Naruto.
KingBeasta chapter 19 . 9/12
I like story but the comedy seems unnecessary and honestly I just skipped the comedy parts since it doesn't matter
Hyperman15 chapter 8 . 9/6
Just because you had the idea to call him caterpillar, this is imo among the contenders for goated Justice league x Naruto fics. I love when something so unique fits so well. Good job bro. I hope I will emulate that feeling of satisfaction if/when I write my fics
patatas04 chapter 1 . 8/30
b. v b vv b vbv v v v! vbbbb bbbbb b bb bbb bbbb b. bbbbbbbb b b bbbbbb b bbbbbbbbbbb bb bbb bb bbbb j b b. b. bbbb bbb. bb b. b b b. bv. b. b. b b bv. b. bbv. v. v. vv v v. v. v. v. v b. vv. v v v. v v b b. b. vb bv. v b v. v. v v bv vv v v. bv. b. v v. b b b. b. b b b. bb bbb b bb. bb . bb b b bbb. b . b bb. vb bbb bbb b n. bb. b bbb. b b bbvb bb b. bbbb bb vb. vv bb b. b bbbbb b b. b b. bb bb bb. b b v bbb bb. b. b b bb bb. b b b b. b. 9b bb b bb. b. bb b. b b. b bb v b b. bvb. b. b bb bb bbb bb b. b b bbbb bb bb. bb vbb. bvbb. j bb b. v. b bbb bb. bbbv b bbbbj. b. b. vbb bbb b bb b bbbbbbb. bb. vv. bv bb bvbvb bb b bbv. b. bb b b bb. b. b bb. b. b. 9 b. b b b bb bb b. v bbib b b bb b. bb b. b bbv v bbb bb bbbb b v. bbb b bbb. b bb b bbb bbbbb bb bbbb bb. bb b bb. b bbbbb b bbb bbv bbb b bb. b b. b b b. b. bb. bb bbv bbbvbb. b bb. b bb b b b. b b bb. b. vb. bbvb. bb. b bbbb b bb b bbb. b. b bb. bb bb b bbbb b. b bbb bb b. b bbbb bbb vb bbb bb. b bb b. bb b bbb. b. b b b bv b b. b vb bb bv b b bbb. bbb b. b. bb b bbb bb b. bb bv. b. b b b. b. b. b. bb bbbb. b v. vbb b. b. b bb bbbv v. bvb. bb bb bb bb. b. bb bb. b bb bbb b v. b b. b. b. b bb bv bb b. v bbbb b. bb. bb. bb b b bb b bv b. v. v b. bb b. b. b. bb. b b b. bb b b. b v. b bv b. v. bb b. b b. b bb bb. b. bv b bv bb v b b. bb vbbb b b. v. b v b. b. b. b. v b vv v b b. b bb 9 b b. vb. v. b. b b. b. b. b9b. b b. b b b vbb. b bv. b bb b. b bb b b vv bb bvbb bb v. b vb. vb b b b. b b. b. b bv b. b bbvbbbbb b. bb bbb b. vb b. bb. vb. bb. b bb v b bb b vbbv b vv bb bb bb. b bb bb b. bvb bb bb b. b. bb. bb. bb b b. b. b b b. bv8v b. bv. bb bbb b. b. bbbvb v bb. bbb. bb b b. b b. bb. bb b bbb. bbv b. b. vb v. vbvv. b v. b. bv b . v. v. v. vvb v. bv. v. bvv v. v v v v. b. v. bbb b bbb bbvbb bv v. ,' bbb ńbb nbn bnnnnn nnnnnnnkkk nnnnnnnkn. nnn nnnnnnnbbbbnn nbnn nn nnnbnnnnnnnnnnnnnnonknonnnnnnnn nnnnn9nb' c xx.
Hope Naruto figures out how to seal a lot of nature chakra into a container (like with Kurama) in himself

Maybe make a few durable bottles of it too so he won’t need to refuel too much

Maybe seal some excess chakra in some bottles too

Maybe seal enough nature energy to fuel 10 planet destroyers in 10 bottles

10 bottles full of planet destroying nature chakra

And 10 more chakra seal bottles to balance it out

Maybe make them prayer beads like what monk priest where

The really big ones

That’s probably enough fuel in the tank to kill some pantheons without turning into stone

It won’t be too OP cuz Naruto would need to refuel and stuff when he depleted his stash

Maybe have diana distract the enemy until then for a second

Naruto would just be eliminating the need to be bed ridden for a few months
Too bad Naruto couldn’t yoink some EMS sharingan or a rennigan

Or a chakra fruit seed

He could probably harvest chakra fruits from some planets like those spiders that feed of of fear
It makes no sense like that that would mean he got sick when using sage mode in his own world and that was never the case unless u made the nature chakra different in the dc universe then why use sage chakra at all if he could just stomp people out in kcm mode alone
EmeraldRaidenKyo chapter 12 . 8/17
how does naruto know about that day of liberation and cult stuff if he was stone since they left the planet, and been stuck on the watchtower with kurama? ain't no way in hell JL would share any of this info. you gotta learn how to make natural conversation flow with knowledge that each character should only know of.
envyyami chapter 52 . 8/17
I don't really follow DC comics but I enjoyed reading this while researching for characters and events.
EmeraldRaidenKyo chapter 9 . 8/16
I know this story is over but a few things. naruto didn't have kurama sealed in him with the reaper death seal. His seal is the 8 trigrams seal Hence why jiraiya mentioned an odd number seal like the 5 pronged seal over the even number seal aka the 8 trigram seal messed up his chakra when learning water walking. The reaper death seal was on Minato sealing half of kurama with him in death. also what's with your weird thing with changing naruto's look? He's already OOC as i continue I hope he isnt just an OC
Unde4d Ninja chapter 38 . 8/11
Tartarus was where the gods put their enemies, not mortals. For humans you either end up in the underworld for sinners or fields of asphodel if you have done nothing of note which is basically hell anyway and then Elysium for heroes.
3,231 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »