Reviews for Caterpillar
Shadow chapter 5 . 10/29/2020
Awesome chapter!
kamikage86 chapter 5 . 10/29/2020
I hope he gets Starfire as a possible pairing as well.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2020
Lovely update
One Happy Birb chapter 5 . 10/29/2020
I don't get it, why still use the Moniker of Kurama? I mean they are already pass the grudge and shits like that, so why still use Kurama's Moniker?
StrikerTheFallen chapter 5 . 10/29/2020
even though this was a filler chapter, it was mostly well written. I would reread the chapter an correct any spellings is about it. Anyway glad you got this chapter out. hopefully it doesn't take long for the next one to come out
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 3 . 10/27/2020
Once they find out they have ramen they won't be able to get him to leave.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 2 . 10/27/2020
I think Diana would agree more with Naruto's current mindset than a 16 year old Kara.
WhateverPlus chapter 4 . 10/25/2020
I like this chapter, continue please.
WebSlinger12 chapter 4 . 10/25/2020
Thanks for the update! This story is great and I hope you'll finish it.
demonboy121986 chapter 1 . 10/24/2020
Done with this story after chapter two, Naruto acting carefree sure but bitchen and asking for payment to see if people need saving just proves he is a major dick who isn't Naruto but more like duckbutt boy, an a asshole.
Aergaia chapter 4 . 10/24/2020
great start to a new story, though for the pairing I hope you consider alternatives. Wonder Woman and Supergirl are good choices but they've been done to death in other fics. But aside from my own opinions on things that aren't even there yet, I'm liking the story so far, I like the dynamic between Naruto and Kurama as well as the Justice League. You haven't made Batman out to be that "Careful Asshole" character that has been a standard in these things, though that did make him seem a bit lax for someone that was able to "escape" the JL so easily. I hope to see more
StrikerTheFallen chapter 4 . 10/24/2020
oooof big big feels. kinda felt like a filler chapter as not much happened here. hope the next chapters are as good as the previous 3. keep up the great work!
ArrowsToAthens chapter 4 . 10/24/2020
Maybe
Yeetfam79 chapter 4 . 10/24/2020
Can mak you bigger cheptars I like very good keep up work cool kid
Issexwithyourcloneincest chapter 4 . 10/24/2020
Your grammar is actually pretty good for a person who doesn't have English as a first language. I'm still confused as to why you changed some facts.

I thought Naruto had been exploring the universe for 90 years and he'd been meant to collect 40 million dollars. I get the feeling that he IS immortal or he's just going to be aging very slowly. I hope he IS immortal because it's Naruto in the DCverse where nearly every powerful person excluding humans and meta humans is immortal.

I actually like the fact that kurama gave him a reality check and that you're making him enjoy the benefits of immortality instead of just choosing to focus on the disadvantages and angst about everything. I hope you keep Naruto that way as well.

Kurama making fun of batman in his native language made me laugh and honestly, I hope you make them use it to troll people like that as well. Insulting people in a language that not even a green lantern ring can translate since it's not spoken in a planet within that universe. I read a Naruto/avengers story where there was an insurmountable language barrier between him and the avengers and he couldn't get anything because his sign language to them were battlefield signals, their words sounded like gibberish to him and they couldn't get anything about his language due to it sounding like a confusing blend of old Japanese, Hindu and simplified Chinese. It would be funny if he were to learn English from someone like green lantern and they got into numerous arguements due to his grammatical errors and his unwillingness to admit that they were mistakes Of course it's not needed since he has a translation device already but if you'd place it in an extra scene, I'd be pretty happy.
3,673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 231 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 .. Last Next »